6 : An Unexpected Encounter

(2 Days Later)

"Damn. Being stuck in that plane for two days straight was irritating," Ash declares as he twists his body and arms to free his body from rigidity.

"You are right Ash. We should have gotten here 10 hours ago if we hadn't to stop over in the Unova region. Not to mention the mix up at the airport as well," Oak agrees with Ash.

"Anyways. Enough time has been wasted. So now, let us go to Professor Sycamore's lab," Oak says while yawning. Ash nods on hearing that but doesn't do anything.

"What are you waiting for?" Oak asks.

"What?" Ash asks in a confused tone.

"Go on push the luggage trolley," Oak says firmly.

"Oh right. Sorry. Of course. Right away professor," Ash replies while placing Pikachu on the top of the luggage, before pushing the trolley.

(A few minutes later outside the airport)

"Looks like that is the valet pickup," Oak says while pointing to a man who's holding a placard with 'KIP Kanto Students' written on it.

Ash nods as he steers the trolley towards the person with Oak following in tow.

"Hello. I am Ash Ketchum and this is Professor Oak. We need a lift first to Professor Sycamore's lab in Lumiose city. After that we will go to KIP," Ash tells the man holding the placard. 

"Of course, your escort passes?" the man asks while holding out his hand.

"Right. Here you go." Ash says while rummaging his pockets and then handing the passes over to the man.

The man inspects the two driver escort passes, handed to him, following which he takes out a walkie-talkie from his pocket. 

"Of course. Right away sir. We are very glad to have you with us this year, Professor Oak," the man answers while giving Professor Oak a curt bow before switching on the walkie-talkie.

"Bring the limousine - 42 for guests SAK134 & PSO424 right away," he speaks into the walkie-talkie.

"Roger that. Limousine 42 is en-route," A voice replies from the other end.

On hearing that the man switches off his walkie-talkie, turns to Professor Oak and smiles, "Your transport is en-route. Please wait for a few moments, sir."

(Meanwhile in KIP)

Serena steps out of the limousine along with her friends. She comes out and takes a deep breath.

Serena stretches her arms and says "We're finally here."

"Thanks, Serena. This was a lovely journey. Especially the stopover at that super luxurious hotel. That was spa was sublime," Shauna replies while smiling.

Serena on hearing that turns around and says, "No problem. It was my pleasure," while smiling.

"Hey Serena, I was wondering if you would take part in my dance sequence that I have been practising," Tierno asks with 2 pink hearts popping out of his eyes.

Serena slightly rolls her eyes on this familiar scenario. On cue, Shauna comes and pulls him away by the ear.

"I think Serena has better things to do than that, one of them being taking my, Trevor and your luggage and transporting them to our rooms," she says while dragging Tierno away.

"No fair," Tierno is heard pouting from a distance while Serena giggles at Tierno's innocence.

She then hears a source of noise and turns around.