🍋Are You Happy?🍋: Pt 31

(( Smut/Lemon warning ))

((Also cringe warning because I haven't done this before XD))

Sean's POV

"Are you going to leave me hangin?" I asked feeling a weight on my chest thinking about him giving me a plain and simple 'no'.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." Mark said with a smile as I pulled my head away.

"Sean I need to-" I interrupted Mark with a kiss.

I pulled away only to whisper in his ear. "Whatever it is, it can wait."

Mark shivered at my whisper and I nibbled at his earlobe.

"S-Sean I'm" "I know Mark I'm not stupid, I'll be easy." I interrupted Mark already knowing what he was going to say.

I kissed him with my hands running up under his shirt. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance but he denied. I moved my hands from his chest to his ass and squeezed making him gasp and I slipped my toung into his mouth. Are toungs danced together as Mark fought for domain but failed.

I'm not sure how he thought he would win on his first try against somone who's done this before.

We broke the kiss panting and gasping for air only for a second then are mouthes were back at battling again. I started to pull up his shirt and we broke the kiss just to take his shirt I tried to kiss him again but he turned his head so I couldn't with a smile.

God I'm getting realy impatient.

"That's not fair." Mark said grabing at my shirt and pulling it up and off my head. "And you know were still in the kitchen right."

"If the pots and pans can bang in here so can I!" I said in a playful yell pulling Mark's waist to mine as he laughed.

I nuzzled my head in his neck running my hands up his chest but stoped at his pecs when he gasped. I pulled away giving him a smile and Mark read my mind.

"S-Sean don't-" Mark started before a licked his nipple and he moaned loudly as I continued with nibbling.

(( i LiKE tHe wOrD NiBBliNg))

"Boy are we sensitive there." I mocked as Mark flipped me around so he was now holding he against the counter.

He atacked my neck with kisses as I undid the button and zipper of his pants pulling them down.  As soon as he got his pants off he picked me up and I wraped my legs around his waist as he walked to his bed room with us kissing. 

As soon as we got in his room I got off around his waist and pushed him into the bed crawling on top of him biting down on his sensitive spot on his neck as he moaned my name. I pulled off my pants and boxers throwing them to the side.I grabed ahold of marks boxers and looked up at him for a 'ok' of any sort. He nodded and I pulled of his boxers throwing them to the side.

I know I said I would take it easy but I'm getting impatient.

I knew he wouldn't carry any sort of stuff for this so...

"Suck." I said placeing two fingers on his lips.

Mark's face turned red as he took the two fingers into his mouth, he twirled his toung around the two fingers as he sucked. I took out my fingers now covered with his saliva.

"This is going to feel uncomfortable at first." I said and Mark noded still red faced not that I wasnt red faced either.

I placed a finger at his entrance and he gasped. I leaned up an kissed him before inserting a finger, Mark jumped moaning into the kiss but settled down getting used to the feeling. I inserted a second finger and scissored my fingers Mark's louder moans muffled by the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss inserting a third finger and I could hear Mark's moans clearly now.

I removed my fingers receiving a small pout from Mark. I placed my tip at Mark's entrance and he shut his eyes tightly.

"If you need me to stop-"

"FUCK ME!" 

My eyes widened in shock with the two words he yelled out at me.

I pushed in as Mark let out a loud moan. As hard as it was to resist I waited for him to tell me ok to continue.

Shortly Mark buckled his hips and I started thrusting in and out receiving moans from Mark. Mark's deep voice was replaced by high pitched moans the closer he got. I wispered sweet nothings into his ear as he moaned out my name.

"AH! R-right there Sean!" Mark yelled.

I hit the same spot with every thrust and Marks moans only became louder as the griped the bed sheets. I thrusted a couple more times before releasing inside Mark with a low grunt and with a couple more trust mark released on both of are chests. 

I pulled out and fell beside Mark on the bed a panting mess, as I calmed down I got up getting a two towels and gave one to Mark. Mark's face turned red from embarrassment as he cleaned himself up. 

After we got cleaned up we layed back down in are boxers. 

The last thing I expected was for mark to turn over and cuddle me but he did.

"Sean, what would others think?" Mark asked in a sincere tone.

"Well it depends, are you happy?" I asked looking up at the ceiling.

"Yea." Mark replied simply.

"Then fuck the others."