That Smile: Pt 25

Marks POV

"How the hell did you get my medicals?!" Sean asked in a angry tone.

"A gallon of fairy dust." I said failing at keeping a straight face.

"Mark cut the bullshit, dont be getting yourself into trouble over me. I may be an ass but I sure as hell don't want you to be caught up in some deep shit that you wont be able to get out of." Sean said sitting up in the hospital bed with an even angrier expression if it was possible.

Maybe he was right, I did just Make a deal with Felix about a favor with no context.

"You're lucky it was just Felix, don't worry he doesn't go too far." Sean said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"How did you?-"

"Well you obviously didn't call Sam." Sean said

"Fair enough."

"And you're fucking awful at hiding stuff, the guilt shows on you're face almost instantly." Sean said with a smirk crossing his arms.

I ignored his coment and pulled a cup and a bag from behind my back.

"Coffee?" I asked questionly.

"Yes."

"Magic word." I said with an award winning smile.

"I knew that hell hound could only belong to satin himself." Sean said with a frustrated look over his smirk.

"Come on Sean you know the P word don't you?" I said slightly shaking the bag.

"Yea, piss off."

God I can't believe I'm falling for this fucking asshole.

I sighed giveing up and gave him the coffee and the bag. Sean gave a smile like he won but quikly stoped to see I was smiling.

"The fuck are smiling at?" Sean asked with frustration.

I knew how much my smile just ate him up inside at it was the only card I had to play right now.

"I can't smile because I'm happy?" I asked with a bigger smile as Sean looked away making eye contact with anything or anyone but me.

I was enjoying my slow but surely victory before Sean spoke up.

"How do you do it?" Seam mubled.

"What?" I replied as my face quickly turned into confusion, I didn't expect him to speak up not to mention ask something.

"How do you do it? That smile." Sean said still avoiding eye contact.

I froze still shocked by the fact he spoke up and plus the fact I didn't know what to say.

"No matter the trouble, pain, struggle or hurt....you...." Sean said then tuned to me locking eye contact. "......You smile."

"I'm not going to ask how.....but I will ask why?" Sean asked with a blank expression that pierced my soul.

I was at a loss for words when tears started rolling down Sean's still blank expression.

"HOW DO I NOT GET TO YOU!?" He yelled tears only increasing, I wasn't able to tell if it was anger, frustration or sadness or even all of them.

I sat on the edge of the bed pulling him into a hug not knowing what else to do.

God this kid is an emotional rollercoaster, he's almost as bad a pregnant woman for Christ sakes. One minute he is making sarcastic coments then the next he is breaking down.

Oh my god I didn't even think about him being a kid! I was so head over skates for this boy I didn't even think of the age difference or the public! As far as I know the public doesn't know I'm gay so that's a block not to mention falling in love with a student!

When I finally snapped out of my thoughts the sobbing noise had subsided and was replaced by small soft snores. 

Sean had fallen asleep wraped around me and I didn't think he will be wakeing up anytime soon.

I rubed small soft circles into his back with my tumb hoping he would at least loosen his grip but no such luck.

I heared the door open and looked up to see a fan pulling out her phone while screeching. She started to take pictures along with three other girls all of them the same pitch making my ears bleed (not literally).

"Nope, none of that." My mom said taking all there phones ad brushing them away. "Shoo, nothing to see here."

She gave me a wink before closing the door that made my cheeks turn pink.

"What am I supposed to do?!" I yell whispered not being able to move.

Well it can't get worse that this-

Sean layed back still wrapped around me wich put me on top of him still asleep.

IT CAN GET WORSE- 

IT CAN GET WAY WORSE- 

"S-Sean?!" I called out trying to wake him up but no response.

I struggled to get out of his grasp for awhile before giving up.

I eventually excepted defeat and felt me eyes get heavy.

I hadn't got much sleep due to worrying over him.

I felt my eyes fall shut and drifted off.