Could We Have A Moment?: Pt 22

Sean's POV

I was running through the hospital trying to find a way out.

"¥ðµ ¢åñ'† rµñ £rðm ¥ðµr§êl£ Jå¢kåßð¥." A voice told me and when I tuned around they weren't there.

I tuned back around and the door was gone.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled in panick.

"W冢h ¥ðµ'rê £µ¢kïñg låñgµågê." They-...I? Spoke popping up in front of me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

The didn't answer but laughed kinda glitched sending chills down my spine.

"Ì'm §êåñ/Jå¢k åñ ål†êrñå†ê vêr§ïðñ 𣠥ðµ ßµ† †hê¥ ¢åll mê åñ†ï." He said slightly glitching.

"T-They?" I asked practaly feeling the shake in my voice. A door slammed behind me making me turn around from anti. I didn't see anything and turned back and now anti was gone.

"Anti?..." I asked as my voice echoed down the hallway.

"Sean!" I heard Sam's voice yell out to me.

I turned around and saw a the back of Sam running away before a door shut blocking off view from her.

"Sam?!" I chased after her pushing open the door. I heard giggles from Sam as well as quick steps up the stairs. I ran up the stairs as fast as I could seeing Sam head towards the wall crying.

"Sam?..." I asked hesitantly walking towards her.

I reached out a hand to grab her but someone grabed my wrist stoping me.

"░T░h░a░t░'░s░ ░n░o░t░ ░y░o░u░'░r░e░ ░s░i░s░t░e░r░." They said as I looked up at them.

They looked like mark? But with glasses and a blue shirt with a google sign on it and the way they spoke was almost robotic.

"░H░a░v░e░ ░y░o░u░ ░s░e░e░n░ ░s░o░m░e░o░n░e░ ░t░h░a░t░ ░l░o░o░k░s░ ░l░i░k░e░ ░y░o░u░?░" They asked and I nodded.

"░F░u░c░k░,░ ░t░h░i░s░ ░i░s░ ░b░a░d░,░ ░f░o░l░l░o░w░ ░m░e░.░" they said pulling my by my wrist up another flight of stairs and down a long hallway.

The light at the end of the hallway started flickering before it went out and then the next, then the next as a dark demonic laughter fulled my ears scaring me more than anti's laugh.

"░F░u░c░k░ ░n░o░t░ ░h░i░m░!░ ░S░t░a░y░ ░q░u░i░e░t░!░"  they said pushing me into a side room and locking it.

When they pushed me in I fell back on my ass in a dark room. I tug on my shoulder made my turn my head around to a small kid in a hoodie and due to the lighting I really couldn't see there face. The little kid pulled on my arm trying there best to help me up even though they didn't realy do anything. They grabbed my hand and once again I was pulled down a long hallway.

They let go of my hand to open a door with a blinding light coming out of it and gestured for me to go in. For some stupid reason I trusted them and the second I walked in a fell.

I felt like I was in a never ending loop of falling.

I screamed siting up in a hospital bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" I screamed in a panic.

"Its ok sir, you need to calm down!" A nurse said holding down my arm.

It came to my attention that there were another three people holding me down. I calmly laid back down as they released there grip on me.

"How are you feeling?" The nurse asked shining a light in my eyes.

"I'm fucking perfect." I said with a sigh.

"You flat lined twice, we honestly didn't think you would make it, not to mention wake up." The nurse said checking my heartbeat.

"God have mercy on that poor soul waiting for you in the waiting room, he slept there overnight." The nurse said as the others walked out.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Mark Fischbach hasn't left since you came it." She said with a soft smile.

"Wait is he ok?!" I asked sitting up as the nurse tryed to lay me back down.

"Yes of corse, why wouldn't he be?" She said as I tried to get up. "Sir I need you to lay down!"

"He can come in here! But you are in no condition to walk around!" She said trying to hold me down as she pressed a button on the wall.

A bunch of people came in pulling me back down in the bed and this time the strapped me down.

"Ah yes, laying down perfect idea." I said as sarcasticly as possible.

"Sorry but you realy can't walk around in you're state right now." The nurse said with a little regret in her voice for takeing such high measures.

"Nah you're doing you're job, dont let a smart ass like me get in you're way." I said pulling at the restraint on my ankle trying to get as comfortable as possible.

"Would you like me to have Mr. Fischbach come in?" She asked picking up her clipboard.

"Yes that would be great." I said as she walked away.

I watched her hips sway side to side as she walked out but it didn't phase me.

"Oh fuck me." I said to myself while runing my hand through my hair haveing just enough length of the restraint to do so.

A couple of minutes passed before someone knocked on the door.

"I don't understand why you doctors knock you would come in if I say no or yes." I spoke as the doctor walked in with Mark behind him.

I glanced at mark and so did he as are eyes met I immediately looked away and to the doctor.

"Restraints? What did you do?" Mark asked.

"There into some kinky shit at this hospital." I said letting out a small chuckle as the doctor rolled his eyes.

"Are you ok?" I asked mark nodded.

"We should be asking if you are ok, you were the one I found out cold on the ice." Mark said with a wink that the doctor didn't catch.

"I don't remember what happened honestly." I lied and I'm not sure if Mark bought it or not but the doctor sure did.

"Could we have a moment?" I asked the doctor with a friendly smile that killed me to make.