Shattered Green: Pt 8

Mark's POV

I never thought I would see him like this, that smart ass all shattered like his mirror.

I knew he wanted me to let go with all the squirming he was doing but he didn't have enough to push me away.

My heart ached as he stoped crying and squirming. He was still breathing so he must have cryed his way to sleep or he just crashed overall.

I looked up at his apartment shattered mirrors, computers, phones and whisky bottles. 

He can't possibly stay in this mess.

He can stay at my place just one night. One night.

I'll have Ethan and Amy clean the room and replace the glass and Tyler pick him up a new phone and maybe a new compuder.

God I thought my joints were going to be the end of me little did I know it would be this kid.

I picked him up bridal style and walked to my car placing him in the passenger seat. I softly shut the door and called up Ethan not getting in the car just in case he could still hear me, I didn't want to wake him up.

"Did you talk to him?" Ethan asks when he picked the phone up.

"Not exactly, look Ethan I need you and Amy to clean up his dorm."

"But  isn't that a violation of his privacy?..." Ethan said a little worried.

"Just don't be snooping around in his stuff just clean the broken glass."

"Broken glass!?" Ethan yelled confused and worried.

"I don't have time for this, Can you handle it or not?"

"Y-yea I'll get right on it." Ethan said before hanging up the phone.

I looked in the car to see Sean still sleeping and rang up Tyler.

"Yep." Tyler said simply after picking up the phone.

"Hey could you use my account and pick up a phone and computer from wherever?" I said not being the gadget kind of guy.

"Mark, Ethan and Amy are already cleaning his room if I leave no one will be watching the skaters." Tyler replied flatly as usual.  

"Ok well when Amy and Ethan get back." I said running my hand through my hair as I hung up.

I got in the car as quietly as possible not to wake Sean he was much easier to deal with while sleeping, if he was awake he would probably throw a fit and cuss me out with sarcastic coments.

I started the car and headed home and Sean stayed asleep the whole ride, he must be a deep sleeper. 

I steped on the break a little to fast dude to noticing the red light late which made Sean flinch in his sleep.

"Don't hurt me." Sean mumbled still asleep.

I turned to look at him and it looked like was trembling in his sleep with tears down his face.

What the hell is going on?...

The sound of an up tight persons horn sounded off behind me snapping me out of it. I continued to drive home peeking over on Sean almost every ten seconds to make sure he was ok.

I pulled it my driveway and turned the car off. I got out of the car and opened the front door so it would be easier to carry him in. I walked back to the car and picked him up puting him over my right shoulder as this was the easiest way to carry him right now. I carried him into the house and layed him down in one of my many guest rooms, I had a realy big house that sometimes even I myself would get lost.

I took of his shoes and pulled up the covers over him. I noticed that he had a tattoo on his shoulder that may connect to a sleeve tattoo, I never noticed it before because he was always wearing long sleeves that covered it up.

I walked out of the room quietly shutting the door.

I walked to the kitchen and opened a jar of peanut butter before I was tackled to the ground.

"Chica!" I yelled out trying to get her slobber kisses of my face but it only made it worse.

She eventually stoped when I let go of the peanut butter giveing up. She ran over to the jar of peanut butter and devoured it without hesitation.

"I won't have PBJ till your dead will I?" I asked getting off the floor and she barked in responce.

"Oh yea I didn't feed you this morning did I?" I asked and she barked at me twice.

I walked to Chica's room, yes I gave my dog its own room my golden baby only deserves the best. 

I filled her food bowl as she practically danced around my feet. After I filled her bowl up she left me alone to eat her food.

Well I guess PBJ is out of the question...

 Maybe I can order pizza? 

No mark you're body needs to stat skinny for the ice.

I sighed rubbing the back of my head looking for somthing to eat. I eventually made myself eat a sandwich that I put together with some stuff out of the fridge. 

I walked to my room closing the door behind me and changed into pajamas. My phone started to ring when I walked to the bathroom. I put my phone on speaker and layed it beside the sink.

"Yea?" I asked getting the toothpaste from under the sink.

"Hey mark, I got IPhone X and a Microsoft surface studio pro." Tyler replied.

"....no espanol."

"I got what you asked." Tyler said putting it simply for me.

"Ah got ya." I said putting toothpaste on the toothbrush.

"There on his dorm desk set up and ready to go, Ill see you tomorrow Mark." Tyler said.

I mumbled a 'thank you' through brushing my teeth not realy sure if you could acualy tell what a said or not.

"You're welcome, just dont pick up the phone while you're giving blowjobs." Tyler said hanging up.

"Oh fuck you." I said after spitting in the sink and rolled my eyes.

I put away my toothbrush and toothpaste and grabed my phone walking into my bedroom.

I layed my phone on the charger and ploped down on my bed. I didnt even bother adjusting myself or the blankets and fell asleep.

***

I jumped out of my bed and hit the wall do to Irish screaming.

I rubbed my head as I listened for it again.

"I KNEW SATIN WOULD SEND HELHOUNDS EVENTUALLY!"