It's A Deal: Pt 21

((This pic killed me-))

Mark's POV

After we got Tim out from under the chair Jason and Tim left as it was getting late.

I sat down with the papers in frustration not knowing what to write down for the most part.

I pulled out my phone and decided to call the unknown number that I texted before thinking it was Felix. The phone rang a couple times before the other line picked up.

"This is Felix, Who the fuck is this?" I somwhat familiar voice called out but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"It's the leach problem." I said figuring sarcastic was the best approach.

"Well well, Mark Fischbach, gotta say I'm a bit jealous of Jack's position." He said as I could practaly here the smirk in his voice.

"Look as much as I want to talk with you all day I can't, do you know any of jacks medical information?" I asked wanting to get straight to the point.

"Maybe, what the fuck happend?" Felix asked, it was obvious he wasn't going to tell me unless I let him know what happened.

"Jack was shot and now he is in the hospital, I need to fill out his papers but I don't know any of his medicals." I said truthfully.

"Bullshit, tell me exactly what happened or I wont give you anything." Felix said raising his voice.

"I dont know what youre talking about, I'm in the ER." I said and Felix seemed to get the hint.

"I tell you everything you need to know but you will owe me, I'll tell you the details later." Felix said.

The last thing I wanted to do was talk to this guy not to mention help him out but I dont have a Choice. I can't risk telling him no and jack not getting the correct medical treatment that is needed.

"Deal." 

"I knew I liked you for some reason,ok what do you need?" Felix asked kindly after his sarcastic remark about me.

"Blood type, past surgeries, allergies and so on so fourth." I said slightly frustrated becuse all the paper work.

"Three eye surgeries, two arm surgeries, neck surgery and lung surgery, might as well writ down he's fucked on the paper." He said giving a small chuckle at the end.

"He's you're friend two right? Wha]y are you being an ass?"

"It's a love hate relationship." Felix said flatly. "Allergic to Cetirizine, tetracycline and Zyprexa."

"Wait isn't that last one a depressant?"

"I don't know I'm not doctor Kjellberg, besides how the hell would you know?" He said sarcasticly.

"I went to medical school for awhile..." I mumbled.

"You could've been a doctor but here you are." Felix aid laughing.

He guided me throgh the rest of the paper work cussing under his breath in Swedish when I asked for him to explain somthing.

"Ok thats it." I said and Felix hung up almost immediately.

"Wait!"

"What is it now?" Felix asked annoyed.

"How's Sam?" I asked with a little worry.

Felix stayed silent for a little bit not sure how to answer my question.

"Jack doesn't tell anyone about her for safety reasons, how deep did you dig to get ahold of info Fischbach?" Felix asked sounding interested.

"Answer my question first, how is Sam?"

"She's ok for now, she's acualy over right now eating diner with my family." Felix said surprisingly nicely.

"Good, and lets keep Sean in the hospital between you and me." I said and Felix quickly agreed.

"Well, talk later freak." Felix said before hanging up.

"Says the freak." I said to myself putting my phone away.

I got up and walked over to the front desk and was greeted by a red headed woman with a genuine smile.

"Uh, these are the papers for Sean McLoughlin." I said handing them over.

"Thank you..." she looked down at the papers and back to me as her smile retuned. "Mr. Fischbach."

I smiled and noded.

"Well thats all we need from you for now you're free to go home for now we will call you if he wakes up or if you're needed."

"Would it be ok if I just." I gestured to the waiting room.

"You may sit out there as long as you like." She said almost giveing a sympathetic smile.

"Ya, thanks." I said walking off to sit in the waiting room.

I sat down and closed my eyes thinking about everything that could go wrong, I didn't want to think on the negative side but it's just the human instinct to worry.

I slowly difted off after this exhausting day.

I felt shaking of my shoulders .

"Hun don't tell me you slept in here over night."

"What?" I said confused as I opend my eyes to see my mom.

"Oh hun, you look awful." My mommy said siting down net to me.

"Thanks mom."

"You know I didnt mean it that way, I was just worried about you." My mom said with a worried face.

"Mark Fischbach?" The doctor said.

I got up and tripped receiving a gasp from my mom.

"IM FINE! IM OK!" I said quickly geting up and running over to the doctor once again breaking his personal bubble.

"Sean McLoughlin requested to see you."

I looked back at my mom who gave me the motion to go.

"He must be cute if he makes you run that fast." My mom said making my face turn red.

"Right this way Mr. Fischbach." The doctor said guiding me back.