I'm Ethan: Pt 30

Sean's POV

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out channel six wannabe." I said as a stupid reporter shoved me into a wall I saw from TV and stormed out of the camp like someone just pissed in her cornflakes.

"Fucking bitch." The blue haired boy mumbled.

"Woah."

"What? I can't cuss?" The bule haired boy said with a playful angry face and held out his hand. "Oh by the way I'm Ethan, I don't think we ever formally met."

"Ah, call me Jack." I said giving him a pat on the back not really wanting to sake his hand. What can I say, I'm an awkward handshaker. But not near as bad as Felix.

"O-oh ok." Ethan said. "We should go."

"Yea." I said looking back once more at mark as the reporters practaly harassed him. "Let's go."

we walked out side the camp and got in a small car compared to marks, I guess Mark's is a tuck tho. Ethan got in the drivers seat starting the car and drove off from the camp. I shifted around trying to get comfortable but there was no such luck on my side today. I crossed my legs finding it 'the most comfortable' in this circumstance.

"Are you ok?" Ethan asked glancing at me as quickly as his glace returned to the road. "You've been moving around a lot."

"I'd be fine if you're boyfriend stored his Viagra somewhere else." I said crossing my arms and Ethan's face was burning red.

"I-I'm quite sorry about that." Ethan said pulling into marks driveway. "Do you have the keys?"

"Yep." I said takeing my keys out of my poket and rattled them getting out of the car. "You're cool or whatever."

"Thank you?" Ethan said as more of a question rather than a thanking. 

"No problem." I said shuting the car door and walked up to the door as Ethan left, either he trusts me or feels hella uncomfortable. "I need to work on my thanking skills."

I unlocked the door and walked in droping my jacket and kicking off my shoes right before getting tackled to the ground and a familiar set of slobbery kissed were placed on my face.

"Hey! Chica off!" I managed to spit out between the dog licking my face. "Down! Off!"

Chica eventually jumped off me and ran out the front door jumping in a pile of snow due to me not getting a chance to shut the front door. I stood up wiping off my face with the bottom of my shirt to remove the dog slobber from my face. I looked outside to see Chica jumping up and catching snowflakes in her mouth with a chomp eatch time.

"Common Chica!" I called out for her to come in. 

"NO ONE WANT'S TO BE YOU'RE CHICA! NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP SO I CAN SLEEP!" What I assumed to be the neighbor yelled.

"IT'S TWELVE IN THE AFTERNOON! CALL IT A NAP JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" I yelled back only for the woman to yell back.

"YOU FUCKING KIDS DON'T RESPECT YOU'RE ELDERS NO MORE!"

"I DO! JUST NOT THE ONE'S THAT HAVE HEARTS AS SCRUNCHED UP ASK THERE SKIN!"

Chica jumped out from a pile of snow and came running in full force only to pounce on me again.

Chica licked my face a good five times than ran to her room full force.

"Well this brings memories back from high school." I said laying on the floor. "pacifically football season."

I stood up closing the door before hearing the phone ring and for some stupid reason I walked over answered it.

"Hey, Mark Fischbach please tell us about you're sexuality." I hear a voice I was sure I heard today but couldn't place a finger on it.

"Uh, Mark's not hear right now."

"Oh," she said and I immediately connected the voice. "Hey! Are you Sean McLoughlin!?"

"Maybe, is this the channel six wannabe that got roasted and threw a tantrum like she got piss in her cornflakes?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh my! Are you at Fischbach's House!?" She asked ignoring my question.

"Ma'am are you cutting out or are you just giving the media a blow job so you're channel doesn't die?" I said flatly getting tired of this conversation rel quick.

"Excuse me? Could you repeat that?" She pretended to role with the bad connection thing I stated.

"Ya I could but I rather tell you to fuck off." I said before yawning.

"Dose Mark alow all his students to talk like this?!"

"I'm sorry could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over you're slutyness." I said before the line went dead and I was almost tempted to call her back just to fuck wth her more.

Almost.

I disided to watch TV in the living room, it only took me 15 minutes to figure out how to turn it on.

I sat down on the coutch trying to get comfortable crossing my legs switching my legs back and fourth but nothing worked, I was going to be uncomfortable no matter what.

I eventually got tuckered out and fell asleep and the sound of the TV was drowned out by a dream.