The Decision: Pt 3

Jacks POV

"Excuse me?..." the judge asks slightly frustrated.

"Boobs."

"Sean McLoughlin-"

"Big boobs." I said snickering.

"That's quite enough!" The judge yelled and everybody stoped any sort or movement because the judge has never snaped like that before.

"You may continue Judy." The judge said letting the woman if front of me take back over.

"Sean McLoughlin, have you or have you not vandalized all of the buildings here." She asked looking me dead in the eye like she had no soul.

"Guilty." I said and my lawyer at this point slammed his head on the table.

"Look anything you accuse me of I'm guilty, except laying a hand on someone." I said returning the dead stare she gave me. 

Judy nodded and looked at some of the papers in her hand before looking at the judge who was now rubbing the temples of her skull with her hands. One of the people of the town stood up in the back of the room and boy oh boy you can guess who that piece of shit was.

"Why don't we just kick him out of the town untill he gets his life together." 

"Mr. McLoughlin please sit back down." The judge asked my dad.

"Judge if I may point out that my son here doesn't have his life together and he should kicked out of the town until-"

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY LIFE TOGETHER?! CALL ME WHEN YOU GET YOU'RE LIFE TOGETHER AND DON'T PRETEND YOURE THE GOOD GUY OF THE CHURCH! WHY ISN'T MY MOM HERE DID YOU BEAT HER SO BADLY THIS TIME SHE CAN'T STAND?!" I yelled as I stood out of my chair at the stand as two security guards pulled me back it my chair.

"See judge he's clearly delusional and needs help to get his life back together as much as it will hurt me we need to send him off." My dad- no that person said as a fake tear fell down his face.

The judge gestured for the guards to take me away from the court room so they can decide what to do with me without my approval. The security guards pulled me out of the room as I kicked and struggled while I yelle in anger. My dad glanced at me giving me a smirk as I felt the tears pour down my face.

I wont be able to protect Sam or my Ma if I get sent away....

I struggle more as I begged with my tears hiting my shirt and the floor. The whole room looked at me since I've never begged for anything before. A door shut separating me and the courtroom and my handcuffs where hooked to a table so I couldn't get up.

I've never cried before it always made me feel like I look weak but now I can't stop. The tears rolled down soaking the top of my shirt as I thought of everything I've done and now I can't protect Sam or Ma.

I covered my face with my hands not knowing what to do. After about 40 I heard the opening of the door and I looked up not bothering to wipe away the tears or fix my hair. A lady with blond hair and green eyes walked it and took a seat on the other side of the table looking at me.

"Mr. McLoughlin I'm going to discuss with you about what's going to happen with you it thats ok." She said putting a folder on the table and I nodded for her to continue.

"You're going to be sent to a camp in LA" she paused to look at me seeing if I was still calm. 

I raised a brow becuse she held her self back from continuing.

She layed a couple pictures of a camp with a skating rink that teaches kids to become  professional figure skater's. I laughed untill I saw she wasnt laughing.

"Oh wow you're serious." I said as I tryed not to cringe as much as I was. "No not happening I got to much on my plate to become a figure skating fag ma'am." I said rolling my eyes. 

"I'm sorry to tell you you don't have a choice in the matter Mr. McLoughlin." She looked at me  sympathetically as she laid a final picture on the table of a red haired man holding a a first place trophy and had a gold medal around his neck. "This will be you're teacher Mr. Fischbach he will also be keeping you straight."

I snorted at the word straight. "Ah great a professional fag."

"You leave in two hours, you will be able to collect a few items from home-"

"Felix's house." I said cutting her off.

"What?" She asked looking at my questionably.

"All my stuff is at Felix's house." I said as she almost had a worried look on her face that I kept my stuff at a friends house.

"Look Miss....." I looked at her for her to say here first or last name.

"Lilith." She simply said.

"Right, Miss Lilith just please check on my sister when you get the chance please."

"Times up Miss he'll understand the rest eventually." The security guard said showing her out.

"Wait Sean what do yo me-" she said before she was cut off by the door shutting between us.

"You're driver is here." the security guard said and I picked up the three picture an put them in my poket thinking I can use them as a scribble paper later on. 

He unhooked me from the table ad walked me back through the courtroom because its the only way you can leave.

"Your a hoe." "You're a bitch." You're a thought." "You think you're hot." I said to a couple people as he pulled me through the center of the courtroom.

We exited the building and undid my handcuffs as he opened a car door. I got in the car and he slammed the car door and the car pulled off.

"We picked up all you're stuff I'm takeing you to the airport too get you the first flight to LA." The driver said handing me a bag then returning his eyes on the road.

I looked in the bag to see my  belongings and added pair of skates.

Great I'm prepared to to be a professional fag.