Justin (Imagine)

Swimming on your period is definitely not one of the most relaxing situations to think about.

   But, when your boyfriend plans a cute date at a small cottage with a lake and your period decides to come a week early there's really no getting out of it.

   I was just really hoping Justin wouldn't bring up the idea of going swimming.

   "Y/N, babe, we should go swimming!" Justin suggested jumping off the couch.

   Just my luck.

   "Or we could watch more Netflix?" I countered smiling pleadingly.

   "Noooo Y/N! We shall go swimming! Come on baby get changed!" With that, Justin ran into our room and got changed into his bathing suit.

   I sighed and got up off the couch to grab my bathing suit and a tampon.

   I got changed and met Justin outside on the dock.

   I lay my towel on the dock and and sit down on it, watching as Justin jumps into the water then comes back up, shaking his hair out of his face.

   "Are you coming in?" He asked confused.

   I shook my head, "I don't really want to today."

   He pouted childishly at me, "please baby...it's not even cold I swear!" Justin pleaded. Don't get me wrong, I really really wanted to go swimming I just don't like swimming during this time of the month.

   "Maybe."

   Justin nodded sadly.

   I watched him and smiled as he swam around doing silly things trying to get me to join him.

   At one point I had fully lied down on the towel and fell asleep.

   That's when I felt Justin lift me up and throw me in the water before I could fight back. 

   He jumped in after me and pulled my towards him smirking at me, "you're an ass Foley."

   "I know but you'll get used to it," he smiled innocently placing a kiss on my lips.

   Since I was now in the water, I decided to just give up worrying about my hatred towards swimming on my period.

   I pushed myself away from Justin and then splashed a wave of water at him.

   I heard him cough a few times before he splashed me back.

   Thus began a water splashing war.

   It lasted a few minutes before I told him I was getting cold so I wanted to get out.

   "You're no fun, Y/N. I'm staying in here," Justin told me.

   "Suit yourself babe." I climbed up the dock latter and walked over to my towel.

   "Wait wait, baby come here for a minute," Justin called from the water.

   I walked over to him, "what? What is it?"

   He gestured for me to walked right to the edge of the dock as he swam up to the edge as well.

   He reached his hand up to my bathing suit bottoms, "you have a string hanging—" he started.

   "NO! Don't pull it!" I shrieked startlingly the shit out of Justin as I swatted his hand away.

   "What!? What is it?!" He questioned panicked before backing away from the dock.

   "It's my tampon string you dumbass!"

   Justin's eyes widened, "ooooo," he trailed off. "Ew I was about to pull it out," he gagged. "Fuck that's nasty."

I gave him the finger, "screw off, would you rather me have blood pouring freely from my vagina right now?" I asked. He stayed silent, "that's what I thought bitch."

I heard him chuckle as I turned around to go back inside the cottage, "I love you baby!" He yelled.

"I love you too asshat!"

*******************
Tell me a fact about yourself
A fact about me is that I used to have an eyelash pulling habit