Justin (Imagine&Text)

Justin hasn't talked to you or been to school in a few days and you're concerned but he doesn't care.

Y/N- Justin stop ignoring my calls and texts, I haven't seen or heard from you for five days now.
Read at 4:30pm

Y/N- Justin I'm getting worried, please answer me.
Read at 4:33

Y/N- That's it, I'm coming over.
Read at 4:35

Justin- I'm not even home.

Y/N- I know. You're at Bryce's, I just called him.

*****

                               Y/N
I pulled into Bryce's driveway and headed into his backyard to the guest house.

I angrily opened the door and saw Justin on the couch as high as a kite. I stormed over to him and stood in front of him, "what the fuck is going on with you?!" I try not to yell but I can't control my anger.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like being around anyone," he spat, "that's a bullshit excuse Foley, your grades are already dropping! You think hiding out here and getting drunk and high is going to help that?!"

He stood up from the couch and he was now towering over me, "I don't give a shit! Stop having a fucking bitch fit and get out of my face Y/N!"

I grab the alcohol bottles off the table and pour whatever was left in it down the drain, that made Justin furious, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!? THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE!" He screams.

"Good thing none of it is yours anyway, Bryce has enough money to buy more without even losing a penny!" I argue, "this isn't helping you Justin, I care about you, I really do! But this! This I DO NOT except!"

I take a deep breath, "I can't do this anymore Justin, I can't keep going to sleep worrying that you're passed out in a ditch or something." Tears start to fall down my cheeks, "I hate that you randomly stop talking to me for days on end cause it makes me feel like you don't care about me, about us." His face falls with regret as he hears my voice start to crack.

I walk up to him, kiss his cheek and look up at him, "I love you J, but I can't do this anymore, not until you have your shit figured out. Goodbye Justin." I walk out the door without looking back.

3 Days Later**********

                           Justin
I didn't know that's how I was making Y/N feel. I'm such a fucking asshole, and now I just lost the person who I love and care most about. All she was doing was caring for me, and I haven't been cared for in a long time but I just fucked it up.

I have to get her back.

I need her.

                              Y/N
I've started to give up on Justin, I just don't think he cares as much about us as I do. He hasn't called or texted me after our fight, and I feel like shit. Sadly, it's Friday and I still have school.

It was no surprise to me that Justin didn't show up to school today. Or so I thought.

It was fifteen minutes into biology class when Justin burst through the door, "Mr.Foley, shouldn't you be in your class?" Miss.Greelin asked.

He ignored her and stood in front of my desk, "Y/N I'm sorry I've been such a dick," he took a deep breath, "I love you so much, and I didn't know how much I needed you until now, and Miss.Greelin, I'm sorry for interrupting but this couldn't wait."

He scratched the back of his neck, took my hand in his and looked at me with love in his eyes, " I can't function without you Y/N, fuck I can't live without you, you make me a better person," he smiled.

He pulled me out of my chair continuing to hold my hand, "I'm so fucking sorry for what I've done and how I made you feel, you were only trying to help and no one has ever tried that hard for me, no one has ever cared as much about me as you," he paused and took out a small velvet box, "I'm not asking you to marry me. Yet. But I'm making a promise." He opened the box and a beautiful ring was revealed.

"Jus-" he cut me off, "I'm promising that I will never, ever, leave you, because I love you so fucking much baby, and I swear I will try to do better, I just need you to promise me that you won't give up on me Y/N." His eyes started to water a little, "I promise Justin, because I need you too, and I love you more than you'll ever know." I smiled.

He put the ring on my right ring finger and then kissed me passionately.

"Miss.Y/L/N and Mr.Foley, you have a detention after school today," Miss.Greelin spoke up, "alright, but for now we're gonna get going," Justin told her pulling me out of the class and towards the school exit.

"GET SOME FOLEY!" Someone yelled from the class, "Montgomery you have a detention after school too," we heard Miss.Greelin say.

Justin laughed wrapping his arm around my waist as we walked out of the school, "I love you Y/N," he said.

"I love you too Justin," I replied leaning my head against his shoulder.

************
Thoughts? Feelings?