Monty (Imgine)

Monty decided to take you on what he called a "surprise adventure"...which was skinny dipping...

Y/N
"Monty, were driving down this dirt road in almost the pitch black. I'm not considering this a fun surprise." I chuckled slightly in the passenger seat of his car.

"Y/N, chill out. I swear you'll love this!" I rolled my eyes as a small smile formed on my lips. He placed his hand on my thigh, keeping his eyes on the road ahead as he continued to drive.

***************

Monty let out a satisfied sigh, parking the car in front of a small lake area, "we're here!" He cheered. We got out of the car and walked down to the little dock that was on the beach.

Monty stood on the edge of the dock, took his shirt off as well as his pants. I was wrong to think he was going to go in his underwear, because he took those off too and jumped into the water, "well you comin?" He asked.

I looked at him absolutely shocked, "you mean...nude?" I clarified, he nodded. I took a deep breath, letting go of all of those thoughts running through my head. I stripped down until I was completely naked. Monty just smirked at me and I jumped straight into the cold water.

I swam close to Monty shivering a little, "it's so cold!" I shrieked. Monty grabbed me, pulling me closer so I could get warmer, "why are we doing this!?"

Monty just laughed, "come on Y/N, it's not even cold," he proceeded to tell me.

I gave him a 'don't even start with me' kind of look, "Monty, I know you think it's cold too. You're only saying you're not because you get the chance to see me naked." I rolled my eyes. The sun is still setting so it's still light out a little bit, which lets Monty have a decent view of my boobs.

He pretended to be offended, "wow, I'm glad you think so highly of me," he says sarcastically. I slapped his chest playfully, "okay okay, I will admit this surprise was more so for me to see you naked. But come on you gotta admit this is kinda nice," he confessed.

"I would be mad at you but you're right, this is kinda nice. Thank you baby." I leaned in to kiss him, he kissed back pulling me even closer.

He pulled away, holding my face in his hands, "no problem baby girl."

"Now, can we please get out! I'm freezing my ass off in here!" I interrupted our little moment.

"Sure baby, you go first." He gestures to the latter on the side of the dock. I start to climb up when Monty called out from behind me, "god damn that ass Y/N!"

I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body, "you're such a perv Montgomery," I scolded.

My boyfriend chuckled, climbing out of the water and drying himself off, "it's not like I haven't seen your ass before." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and put my clothes back on.

Once Monty got his clothes on, I pulled him along back to the car, where I could finally start to warm up.

****************
I'm on vacation again and someone brought up skinny dipping so it gave me the idea for this.