Alex (Requested Imagine)

Requested by: LGBTharrystyles

   I walked into school Wednesday morning, really not awake at all and feeling like shit and probably looking like a mess.

   Why? You may ask. Well my boyfriend Alex Standall is an idiot who has his read receipts on while texting. And while I was sending him paragraphs upon paragraphs of how I had been feeling about my parents divorce and a bad relationship with my best friend, he decided to leave me on read.

   Mind you, I'm never one to really care if someone leaves me on read. I mean yeah it's a little rude but hey what am I gonna do?

   But, what really pissed me off was that while leaving me on read after I just needed someone to talk to because I felt like absolute crap, he was hanging out with Jessica Davis at Monets, meaning he was intentionally leaving me on read.

   So yeah, that is why I look and feel like shit on this beautiful Wednesday morning.

   Anyway, I opened my locker, placing the entire contents of my bag inside, and then grabbed my history and calculus books.

   As I began to walk to my math class, Alex approached me with an annoying amount of happy on his face, "hey babe," he greeted. I stayed silent, acting as if I didn't hear him, "Y/N? Are you ok?"

   Again, I stayed silent and I think he got the idea that I obviously didn't want to talk, so he left me alone and walked to his class.

   I let out a sigh of relief, feeling half bad for ignoring him but also half of this revenge sorta feeling knowing that what he did hurt me.

   After my math class had ended, I gathered my books and walked to my history class.

   Unfortunately I have history with Alex so it's gonna be kinda hard ignoring him this time.

   I got to the class and sat at my desk when I saw Alex was through the door. He smiled at me and sat at the desk next to me, "how was math? Did Mr Peltin give you a speech on his failing marriage again?" He chuckled.

   I made a quick glance at him and then quickly looked away, tapping my pencil against the desk, not answering him.

   Alex let out a frustrated sign, "what the fuck, Y/N? Why are you ignoring me?"

   I made a quick response, letting this be a one time thing, "I'm not."

   "Yes you are!" Alex argued. I stayed quiet, "see! You are!"

   The bell rang for class to start, and Mrs Camdine told us to quiet down and bring our attention to the front board.

*******************************
   Alex's POV

   Y/Ns been ignoring me all day. After history class we had biology together and in that class to she continued to ignore my persistent questions.

   It was lunch, and I was sitting in the cafe with Zach, Justin, and Monty. I decided to ask them and see if they knew anything, "guys, Y/N has been ignoring me all day. I don't know what I did," I grumbled, playing with the food on my plate.

   "You fucked up is what you did," Justin laughed.

   "She's giving you the silent treatment bro," Zach added.

   "I don't know what I did though!" I stated and threw my hands in the air.

   The guys laughed and began giving me ideas of things I could've done to upset Y/N.

   "Did you eat her food?"

   "No."

   "Did you call her a name?"

   "No."

   "Did you insult or make fun of her?"

   "No."

   "Did you leave her on read?"

   I thought about it for a moment. I opened my phone to Y/N and I's messages and noticed I had in fact, left her on read, "yes. But that seems a little dumb to be getting upset about it."

   Monty spoke up, "was it something important though?"

   Then Justin, "were you hanging out with a girl when you did so?"

   That's when it clicked, "oh shit," I mumbled. "I did all of that. She had been texting me about her parents divorce and her friend and I was hanging out with Jessica and left her on read."

   "You really dug your grave didn't ya?" Monty chuckled and took a sip of his drink.

   "Fuck you, Montgomery," I spat.

******************************
   Your POV

   The day went by without a word to Alex, although he continuously tried to talk to me all history and bio class.

   I stood at my locker, packing everything that I needed for my classes into my backpack before closing it shut.

   Just as I was about to leave, I heard Alex shout my name from down the hall.

   I turned around swiftly, glaring at him.

   "I know what I did and I'm so so sorry. I shouldn't of left you on read. I know how stressed out you are with your parents and Y/F/N, and I should've been there for you. And I'm sorry I was with Jessica while I left you on read," he said out of breath.

   I didn't respond, not even wanting to have a conversation about this right now.

   I slung my backpack over my shoulder and started walking away again, "was that not it?" Alex asked quietly in a sad tone. "Please, Y/N. Tell me what I did wrong. I don't like you not talking to me." He ran up to me and started waking next to me, trying to get my attention.

   "No that was it," I mumbled.

   "Then why are you still not talking to me?"

   "Because I have the right to be upset at you Alex! I don't have to start talking to you right after you apologize!"

   "That's the most you've said to me all day and you know what, I'm happy about it." A grin pulled at his lips and he grabbed my hand, pulling me against him. He wrapped his arms around me, not letting me go.

   I finally gave in and wrapped my arms around him too, leaning my head onto his chest, "you're an asshole, Standall," I told him softly.

   I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed, "I know, I'm sorry."

****************************
I need internet friends
Also sorry if there's like a shit tone of spelling errors in my imagines. I do read over them a few times but somehow I always miss them.