Alex (Imagine)

Authors note: I might make a small pregnancy series on here but idk
You find out you're pregnant and you don't know how to tell Alex.

Y/N
Lately I have been throwing up a lot in the morning and craving foods I normally don't crave. Like tomatoes and I hate tomatoes.

I'm slightly worried because me and Alex did "it" about two months ago and I haven't gotten my period. Which is normal for me cause sometimes I miss my period anyway. But I've been feeling off so I bought a few pregnancy tests just to be sure.

"Okay Y/N, you can do this," I said, setting the test down on the counter and waiting three minutes like the box said. The timer on my phone went off, I took a deep breath and looked at the test.

Positive

Tears began falling down my face, "I'm only seventeen, I can't do this. What if Alex leaves."

"Y/N, are you okay in there?" My sister Jessica asked from the door. I told her to come in and she saw the test in my hand, "no, you can't be."

I nodded and cried harder, Jessica pulled me into a hug, "what if Alex doesn't want it?" I cried.

"Fuck him. You have me, and mom, and dad. I know our parents will be supportive considering they had me at eighteen," Jessica reassured me, "now call him and tell him to come over. You need to tell him now before you're farther along"

I nodded and texted Alex telling him to come over.

******************

"Babe, I'm here what's wrong?" Alex asked coming into my room.

I looked down, fiddling with my fingers, "I have something really important to tell you. And you're probably gonna freak out, but please don't be mad," I whispered, sitting down on my bed.

Alex rushed over to me, and sat next to me putting his arm around my waist, "what is it Y/N?"

I pulled out the test from my pocket and handed it to him, "I'm pregnant."

"Are you kidding?" He mumbled, staring blankly at the test with two lines on it. I shook my head, "but we haven't-"

I interrupted, "at Bryce's party two and a half months ago," I told him, "you were a little more drunk than I was."

"Fuck!" Alex threw the stick on the ground.

"Alex, please calm down."

"No! Y/N, do you not understand what's gonna happen! Our lives are ruined now!" He stood up and paced around the room.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT THIS FUCKING BABY THEN JUST GET THE FUCK OUT ALEX!" I screamed in tears and let myself drop to the floor, Alex's mood changed from upset to worry in seconds.

He walked over to me and held me in his arms, "I'm sorry, I do want this baby, but we're so young." Alex kissed my forehead lightly, "why don't we just lay down and we can talk about this in the morning." I nodded in agreement.

I climbed into my bed, and Alex held me from behind, resting his hand gently on top of my stomach.

**********************
This was shit but I'll try to make the other guys ones better.