Morning {Chapter 28}

Sorry I have been gone for a bit I have been at a soccer tournament all weekend! But I am back!

Archie's POV

Sophie hasn't been to school in weeks. The lights in her house haven't been on in days. She wouldn't answer my calls or my texts, and honestly I am really worried. Some people say she moved in with a foster family in a different city, but I know Sophie and that's not her. 

I went up to Veronica at lunch and asked if she would come with me to check on Sophie. "Hey Ronnie I have a question for you." "What is it Archiekins?" "Do you want to come with me to Sophie's house just to check on her?" "Yes I was just about to ask you the same thing. I mean she hasn't been to school in like forever and I am really worried."

After school we walked up to Sophie's house. There were no lights on as per usual. We walked up and knocked on the door, nervous looks on our faces.

Sophie's POV

I am depressed. It's as simple as that. I have been through a lot and I have always stayed pretty positive but now it's like I just broke and now I am in a constant state of pain. I talked with Principal Weatherbee about my situation and he suggested that I finish the rest of my high school career online. So that's what I am doing. 

My daily routine pretty much consists of waking up, crying, not eating, throwing up because of how much I have cried. Then I will do some school here and there but it just doesn't interest me anymore. Nothing does, not even Archie. Speaking of Archie he keeps texting me but I just ignore them. In fact I haven't checked my phone since Nathan died. It's just too much for me to see people that feel sorry for me. The I'm sorries won't make Nathan come back so it's just a waste of time. Ever since Nathan's death kind of hit me I wondered what kind of idiotic thing he was doing that night that would cost him his life. I mean did he even think about what that kinda thing could lead too? I was about to go back up too my room and take a nap when I heard a knock on the door.