Happy {Chapter 47}

*WARNING: teeny tiny mention of self-harm but that is it <3*

Archie's POV

When Sophie kissed me I was confused but also relieved. That kiss made me feel as if it weren't all over for us. Nothing was completely hopeless until we talked about it. Unless it was completely hopeless.

"So..." I tried to start a conversation. She pulled her hair back, "Yeah, I know we need to talk."

"Ok, I'll start. Why?" I questioned hoping she got what was implying. "Yeah ok. Arch I really don't want to talk about that right now." "Come on Sophie! Your hurting yourself! This is not ok!" Then it was silence. "I know it's bad. I really wish I didn't but it's times like these when I just feel so low." I held her in my arms trying to give her what little comfort I had.

"I'll help you through it." 

"Thank's Arch."

I sat there with her in my arms, in a comfortable silence when I finally decided to bring up the things we really needed to talk about. "Where are you going to go."

 "I don't know."

 "Are you going to prom with me or Jughead."

She sighed and sat up. "You know Archie I would really love to go to prom with you, but you know how much I hate all that attention. You know I like things to be lowkey. I appreciate that you wanted to ask me in the big way you have always wanted to ask your girlfriend but I just am not that kind of girl." 

"Yeah, I know. I just really wanted you to feel special."

"I would've felt special with some flower and a simple 'Will you go to prom with me?'" 

"So will you go to prom with me?" 

"I would love too."

The rest of the day was spent watching movies together. Sophie even told Jughead and explained the situation to him, and apparently, he was totally cool with it because he actually wanted to ask Betty. I'm just happy to be together again.

Ok so I was reading the comments on some of my posts today and I am actually dying at how people loved my Full/Fuller House oh my lanta thing. I am so thankful for all my readers. I would never be where I am today without you guys. Also, thank you for 13k reads that's insane!