New Relationship {Chapter 40}

Question: Should I make a trailer on Youtube for this story?

Sorry this was so short! And I am back!!

Archie's POV

Sophie and I were finally together. It didn't feel real at all. The girl I wanted for so long was finally mine and it was crazy. I honestly truly could not believe it. You probably remember the makeout on the football field, so that was great. I just don't know what to say honestly. I am just so happy!

It was the day after Sophie and I had gotten back together, and I was more than happy to get going to school which was really unusual especially for me. I walked down to Sophie's house which was right down the street from me so it was a short walk.

I knocked on her door only to be greeted by my beautiful girlfriend. Geez that's so weird to say now! Sophie and I walked hand in hand all the way to school. 

This week was prom. The moment that the whole year basically leads up too and I was planning on asking Sophie. So I recruited Veronica to help me plan something awesome for me to ask her with. 

Sophie's POV

It was so weird being back in a relationship but of course I loved it because I was with Archie. It's been a crazy couple days with that football field makeout and getting back together with Archie. But everything was running smoothly, we walked to school together and held hands of course. There was just one problem Archie wasn't the only boy chasing after me at the moment.