Jealousy {Chapter 18}

Sorry it's kinda short but i really hope you like it!

 Sophie's POV

I walked into Pop's a little after 6 o'clock, and there was Archie Andrews sitting in booth a couple down from the door. I walked over to the booth and took a seat, I don't think I have ever been more nervous. "Hey Sophie! I am so glad your here!" Before I could respond a certain brunette jock walked through the door. Reggie.

Reggie walked over to where Archie and I were sitting, and sat right down next to me, putting his arm on the seat behind me. "Hey Andrews mind if I join?" I looked over at Archie, and he was not happy.

Archie's POV

I got to Pop's five minutes early just to make sure I wasn't late since I usually am late to everything, and this unofficial date was really important to me. I was sitting at the booth that the gang usually sits at when Sophie walked in. She looked gorgeous, as she usually does. I was trying to strike up a conversation with Sophie when Reggie walked in. 'Oh great' I thought. Nothing is worse than Reggie walking in on your important night. He sat down right next to Sophie and put his arm on the seat, almost around her shoulders. "Hey Andrews mind if I join?" I was not going to put up with Reggie stealing Sophie, so I did what any guy would've done in that situation.