Goodnight {Chapter 5}

Sophie's POV

After I texted Archie for awhile I put my phone down, and grabbed my book out of my drawer and started to read. I was only a couple pages into my book when I heard a light knock on my door. "Come in." I yelled loud enough so whoever was on the other side could hear. Nathan walked in. Of course it was him. "How was school today?" "It was good I made three new friends." What are their names?" He curiously asked, which made me a little suspicious, but I responded anyway. "Betty Cooper, Veronica Lodge, and Archie Andrews eve-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before he cut me off. "Sophie I told you to stay away from Archie Andrews!" "Oh..." Of course that had completely go over my head. "I don't want you to have any contact with this boy do you understand?" I was to afraid to ask why so I just said "Yes." He then took my phone and deleted Archie's number along with all of the messages. I was kind of sad that I wasn't allowed to talk to Archie anymore. I thought of how I was going to tell him that I couldn't be friends with him when I heard a knock on my window, it was probably just a tree branch. 

Archie's POV

It started getting late but I just loved texting Sophie, she was just so interesting. I tried to call her to tell her goodnight but she didn't answer. Then I tried to text her but she didn't answer for hours, and that's when I started to worry. Since we were next door neighbors I just grabbed a ladder out of our garage and leaned it up against her window. Then I climbed up.

I knocked on the window, but I guess she just disregarded the noise, so I just sat outside the window until she could see me. When she came into my line of sight I saw that she was crying, then I started getting really worried. After she sat on her bed for awhile she went into the bathroom, and she didn't come out. I remember Sophie saying she had some anxiety which could sometimes lead to depression. I dug my fingernails underneath the window seal pushed the window up, and ran to her bathroom. I opened the door to see her with two scratches on her wrist. There wasn't much damage done, but when I was helping her wrap up her wrists I noticed that there were scars from previous times like this one, and that made me pretty sad. 

After her wrists were all wrapped up I tried to talk to her but she cut me off by saying "You should go, please hurry." I did as I was told and went back out the window, down the ladder, and back home.

A/N Yeah I know this was really dark but I just think it's cute that he cares so much! <3 Remember if you have requests slide into my dm's lol