Okay Then {Chapter 30}

WARNING: Depression and Self Harm are involved in this story

Sophie's POV

I cut for a little bit, and it hurt like hell but I deserve it right? I finally put my razor blades away and walked downstairs so I could rap my wrists but as soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs I looked up to see Archie standing there. "Archie what are you doing in my house?" He walked toward me but I went back up a step. "Sophie I need to help you." He looked down at my bleeding wrists. He gently grabbed my wrist to look at it. "Why do you do this?" "Archie just leave I don't need your help." I walked right past him and into the kitchen to wrap up my wrists. He was trailing right behind me. "Sophie I have left you to many times and this is not one of them." I rolled my eyes all I wanted him to do was just leave. After I finished wrapping my wrist I turned and yelled at him "Archie I don't need your help! My brother is dead! He was the only family I had left now I am all alone! So just leave!" I just started breaking down and crying. I looked up at his face, and he looked taken back by my words.

Archie's POV

I was taken back by what Sophie just yelled at me. She thought she was all alone. "Sophie you are not all alone you have Veronica, Betty, Jughead, Kevin and of course me. I am not leaving you alone tonight Sophie." She looked up at me. "I am alone. Now leave or I will." I stood firm not wanting to leave her alone. "Ok then." She walked over to the front door put her shoes on and walked out.