Not Anymore {Chapter 29}

Archie's POV

When Sophie opened the door I couldn't believe what I saw. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and huge sweatpants with a hole on the right knee. I couldn't see her hair because it must have been tucked back behind the blanket that she had rapped around her head. She had no makeup on, which was unusual for her. Her under eyes were purple and puffy, she had definitely been crying. I took a step towards her "Sophie where have you bee-" I was cut off by her saying "I'm doing online school now." "Why didn't you tell me?" "It's not important." "Sophie of course it's important to me. I love you." She looked stone faced. I looked over at Veronica we both knew what was going on. "You do still love me don't you?" "I'm sorry but not anymore." And just like that she slammed the door on our faces. I stood there staring at the door hoping she would open it again but she didn't. I turned to Ronnie and started crying on her shoulder. "Archie I'm sorry you didn't get her in the end but I have seen this before. She's just really broken and depressed right now. She doesn't seem interested in anything, even life." I immediately looked up tear still rolling down my face as I said "Well I am not letting Sophie let me go again. I want to be there for her no matter what, and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Sophie's POV

I opened the door to see Veronica Lodge and the one and only Archie Andrews. He told me how he was worried about me, how the whole gang was so worried about me. I didn't care. I told him that I was doing online school now. He cared. He told me that he cared and that he loved me. I didn't care. I told him that I was sorry but I didn't love him, them I slammed the door on his face but I am sure he cared. After that whole altercation I went back up to my room started crying and then threw up from all the fluids I had lost then drank some more water. I was sitter then drinking my water when a particular text from Archie Andrews popped up on my screen.

A/N Ok so Sophie's contact for Archie isn't Archie :) it's just Archie because of the state she is in.

Archie

Sophie, I love you and I always will even if you are so broken and blue that you can't see past all the sadness. I want to help you and be there for you no matter what. I know you are in an awful place right now, but I know what that feels like and I am prepared to come through for you even if you don't want it. 

I couldn't help but cry at that message. Then I got another one from Veronica Lodge

Veronica

Hey girl! I just want you to know your on the whole gangs mind we all miss you so very much and we all love you especially Archie. I really hope that you will let us reply to your cry for help.

I had such great friends but they were just a constant reminder of what I didn't have, a family.

I kept thinking about Nathan about everything that I have been through since the beginning and it just became too much so I walked into the bathroom got my razor blade and started cutting.