digits -3-

sophie's point of view

After lunch, I felt really bad for not talking to Archie so we walked to our next class together. "Okay, so what's your last name? I feel bad for not asking." "No your totally good and it's Andrews, Archie Andrews." Where had I heard that last name before? I swear that last name was something I was supposed to remember, but at the moment it just didn't come to me. 

Archie and I walked all the way until we were in front of our Math class, dreading to go in. "Hey, so can I get your number, so we can like hangout sometime?" I thought nothing of it "Of course." I took out a piece of paper wrote my number on it, as we walked into the dreaded math class.

archie's point of view

I think Sophie felt bad for not talking to me during lunch so we walked to math together, and it was just great, and she's great and what not. We talked about all the things we had in common, so music and sports, when she asked what my last name was. I told her it was Andrews, then she just stopped in the middle of the hallway tilted her head like a puppy for a few seconds before she shook her head and kept walking as if nothing happened. 

We walked until we were at the dreaded math class. It was now or never. And I asked her for my number, then she so graciously gave it to me.

We walked into class, and while the teacher wasn't looking I pulled my phone out and typed in Sophie's number. Her contact name was Sophie <3.