Why me? {Chapter 25}

A/N: Ok so this chapter might get really sad and emotional so consider this your warning.

Archie's POV

Archie :)

Yeah I have sorted things out and I really am glad that you were okay with that. It's just what you did with Ms.Grundy was so wrong and I just wish you would have been more honest with me and that I didn't have to hear most of the honest truth from my brother. Archie when I am with Reggie I am so happy maybe even more happy then I was when I was with you, but every time I was with him something felt off and I never felt that off feeling when I was with you. I hate to tell you Andrews but for once you were finally wrong I don't like him like that. I have missed you so much too. Don't wait another second though, I got my life sorted out for now so what do you say do we give us another shot?

Sophie and I giving us another shot. It sort of seemed unreal.

Sophie <3

I know what I did with Ms.Grundy was so wrong but I regretted it the moment I did it, and your right I should have been more honest with you. I'm really sorry for that. I know that I have not been the best person to be around the past couple weeks but I am ready, and I want to make you happy. I don't want to wait another second so let's do it. Let's give us another shot.

I am so excited to finally have Sophie back. I feel like I have been waiting for an eternity.

Sophie's POV

Archie and I are finally back together. Of course I am happy, but now I have to break the news to Reggie which isn't going to be so great. 

Before I could even grab my phone it started ringing with a call from Nathan. What the heck was Nathan calling me for this late at night? I picked up the phone and held it to my ear "Hey Nathan what's up?" Then a man started talking that was not my brother and I could hear ambulance sirens in the background. "M'am your brother Nathan just got in an awful car crash, he may not live. I suggest you get over to the hospital to see him." I just sat there on my bed tears streaming down my face. It took awhile but I managed to say "Ok thank you." I hung up the phone put my shoes on and booked it downstairs grabbed the keys to our other car and sped away wondering if my brother would even live to see another day.