Why Me? {Chapter 44}

Sophie's POV

Basically, what happened after I left Archie alone in the music room was I went and told Jughead that I could go to prom with him. He responded with "I don't want to break up you and Archie. Maybe you should just go with him." I rolled my eyes and tried to force a bit of a laugh. "No Jug. It's over. I am going with you, end of story." He smiled and gave me a hug then I was on my way.

As I walked home I couldn't help but think about Archie. It would take a while for me to get over him, but I need to so I might as well start now. I soon reached my house, still consumed by my thoughts. I finally reached the door when I noticed a piece of paper.

(Not sure what banks put on paper to tell you-you are getting kicked out of your house but just pretend that's what the paper says)

I was getting kicked out of my house. I can't believe this is happening. The bills were being paid with what little money Nathan left me but that money had soon run out and I was now homeless. 'Where do I go?' I thought. The first place that came to my mind was Archie's house. 

I packed all of my stuff into a couple suitcases and just left even though I didn't have to be out for a couple weeks I didn't have much stuff anyway.

I walked the short walk over too Archie's house while I was bawling my eyes out. Finally, I made it to the door but before I could even contemplate what I wanted to do Archie opened the door. 

Sorry, this is really short but I wanted to end it on a cliffhanger if this is even considered a cliffhanger.