Here We Go Again {Chapter 43}

Sorry, the other story wasn't in Archie's POV. It was already pretty long with Sophie's so I decided to keep it short and cut to the chase lol if you know what I mean.

Archie's POV

After Sophie ran out of the cafeteria I quickly set my guitar down to run after her when Veronica called my name. "Archie." I swiftly turned around "What?" "We screwed up." I nodded "Yeah I know." I ran out of the cafeteria to find Jughead trying to find Sophie. That son of a gun. He was going to ask my girlfriend to prom.  Jughead was trying to talk to me but I just went straight up to him and punched his face. And of course, as any person would he punched back. Before it got any worse Veronica and Betty broke it up. Veronica pushed me away as I walked into the boy's bathroom.

I looked in the mirror to see I had a cut and few bruises already taking place on my face. As I walked out of the bathroom Betty approached me. "She's in the music room. The door's locked but here's the key." "Thanks, Betty." "No problem." I began to slowly walk towards the music room.

After walking by myself and thinking about all the possibilities at how this really good day could end so badly I made it to the music room. I opened the door to see Sophie sitting on a stool doing something she hasn't done since I first met her. 

She yelled at me and I deserved it. I knew she didn't like attention especially after what happened with Nathan. Her tears finally stopped coming until she noticed the cut and bruises forming on my face. Then she started yelling at me about how Jughead and she are just friends. I loved Sophie but I didn't believe Jugheads intentions towards her were good. After I talked back pretty much going against what she said she started to walk out of the room. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay so we could work this out. 

I don't remember much about that moment. I only remember what she said and what I felt at that moment.  "Your not boyfriend. My boyfriend wouldn't act like this. When you get your act together let me know because until then I am going with Jughead." is what she said. Then she left and all I could feel at that moment was, I am such an idiot for letting her go again.