Decisions to Make {Chapter 37}

A/N- Hey guys sorry I have been super low key for the past little while. I didn't think that this was an important thing to share with you guys but I guess I owe you an explanation. So my aunt died on Thursday in a very tragic ten wheeler accident. We have been preparing for the funeral and spending time with family so I am sorry that I haven't been posting but I am trying my hardest.

Sophie's POV

Archie or Reggie? That was the question right now as Betty, Veronica, and I made pro and con boards for each of them.

Reggie Pros: HOT, Kind, Caring, Good Kisser, Tall, Athletic and Good Hair

Surprisingly that is all that I could name for Reggie's Pros.

Archie Pros: Hot AF, Strong, Passionate, Honest, Athletic, Loving, Cool, Kind, and Smart

Archie already had the upper hand but that decision could be opposite after the cons.

Reggie Cons: Can be cocky

Archie Cons: none

I honestly truly couldn't think of any cons for Archie no matter how hard I thought about it. I guess he really was the one. "So Archie is the lucky guy?" Betty curiously asked. I nodded my head "I guess so." 

Betty and Veronica stayed over for a little bit then headed home. I decided I was going to go to school tomorrow. I didn't want to be conserved anymore. The only thing I wasn't looking forward to was the fact that I was going to break Reggie's heart tomorrow at school.

Archie's POV

After a long day of just crap I laid down on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next morning I got up and got ready for school. I was running late as per usual so I ran out the door and ran into school.

Since Sophie was doing online class I obviously didn't have any classes with her. Which means that I couldn't even talk to her until after school, even if I wanted to. 

Well I thought Sophie was doing online school until I saw her walk into Weatherbee's office wearing the same outfit the day I met her, and dang did she look good. I couldn't think that though with the decision Sophie was going to make. I just couldn't get my hopes up. 

I sat on the bench outside of Weatherbee's office talking to Jug when she walked out of the office. We made eye contact for only a moment until she walked down the hallway and into her first class. And you want to know what the worst part about that is? It's my first class too.