Promposals {Chapter 41}

Archie's POV

I am so extra. In the span of two weeks, I have planned the biggest promposal that has ever been on this Earth.  Sophie has told me before that she doesn't like attention, I think especially after Nathan died and everyone knew about it, but it's prom so something extravagant is something I think she will like a lot. 

Tomorrow is the day I ask Sophie to prom. Since Sophie has no idea and I walk with her to school every day I obviously can't handle all the things that are going into the promposal so Veronica is handling it for me. 

This is the plan. I will walk Sophie to school as usual. Once we get there we will go to our first few classes then at lunch I will stand up on the table with my guitar and start singing a song just for her. Then we will go outside and a plane will go by and do that little letter thing and it will spell out prom. Oh! And a helicopter will follow the airplane dropping her favorite candy all over school. I really hope she likes it. I put a lot of work and effort into, so my fingers are crossed.

Sophie's POV

Like I said Archie isn't the only one that told me that they were madly and deeply in love with me which is obviously an exaggeration but still. Jughead Jones told me before I even chose between Archie and Reggie that he had liked me since elementary. What a heartbreaker right?! I felt like such an awful person when I kindly told him that I didn't like him like that but I would love to become friends with him. I think he's Archie's like Ex-Bestfriend though right? I don't know anymore. But anyways back to the point he pointed out to me that there was nothing wrong with two friends going to prom together. As I said I had already broken his heart once I didn't want to do it twice in the same day so I just nodded my head and went with it. 

I know that Archie is going to ask me because duh that's just a given, but I consulted with my counselor and we came to the conclusion that whoever asks me first is the lucky winner I guess. Even though Archie is my boyfriend I will make it clear to him the same way Jug did to me that there is nothing wrong with two friends going to prom together, that is if Jughead asks me first. 

I don't even know what to say. It has been too long! I am glad to be back and don't worry I have a ton of things planned for this story and I am currently working on like three chapters so hopefully, I won't have to take a break anytime soon! Thanks for sticking with me especially since we are now at 10k reads! Thank you all so much for your love and support I don't deserve all this and I am extremely thankful.

VOTE

COMMENT

<3, McKinley