newbie -1-

sophie's point of view

Being the new kid is hard, especially since I'm in that position a lot, at least I had a blond haired girl,  Betty by my side. Betty and I had roamed the school, talking until the first bell rung signaling that it was time to go to class so, we went our separate ways. Since my class was far from where Betty and I were I was one of the last people in the classroom. There was only one seat left next to a kid with bright red hair and a lettermen jacket. 

The teacher started talking immediately, but while I was paying attention the redhead next to me slid a piece of paper onto my desk. I opened up the piece of paper, it read: Hey, my name is Archie! Welcome to Riverdale! How cliche I thought, but I responded anyway. 'Hi, I'm Sophie. Thanks!' I then slid it back over to his desk, without the teacher seeing. He opened the note and smiled then put back in his binder. 

archie's point of view

Jughead and I were at my locker when the bell rung. "I gotta go to class dude. See ya later!" I waved to Jughead and went to class. Unfortunately, I was one of the first ones in the classroom, so I just picked a random seat and sat down. 

As the bell rung a new girl came walking in, the only seat left was the one right next to me. She hurried and sat down, and immediately started paying attention. While the teacher was talking I couldn't help but stare at her. She was just so pretty. She had beautiful long thick blond hair and cold, ice blue eyes. Today her hair was curled behind her shoulders, and she wore a t-shirt with the converse logo on it, jeans, and white high top converse. 

After a while, I realized I better stop staring and introduce myself, so I got out a piece of paper and wrote 'Hey, my name is Archie! Welcome to Riverdale!' Then I slid it over onto her desk. She opened it and stared at it for a while, then she responded. I opened the note, smiled now that I finally had her name, then slipped the note back into my binder. I was already starting to like this girl, and I didn't even know her yet.