lunch finally -2-

sophie's point of view

After what felt like an eternity it was finally lunch time. Since I didn't have many friends yet and that kid Archie was in all of my classes we walked together on our way to lunch, and I actually really enjoyed it. We talked about our similar loves for music, and sports, when we finally made it to the lunchroom and sat down with Betty and a couple of other people I was about to meet.

"Hi, I am Veronica, Veronica Lodge. It's nice to meet you!" Veronica had short, but beautiful black hair, and even more beautiful brown eyes. "Hey, I'm Kevin." There's nothing much to say about Kevin, other than the fact that he was totally gay. "I'm Jughead." He had a beanie on and from what I saw he mostly kept to himself "Hey I'm Sopie!" "Leavitt?" Veronica asked. "Ugh yeah." "Oh my gosh, our moms used to be like best friends in high school! She talks about your mom all the time!" I finally realized. "Oh yeah! My mom talks about Hermione all the time!" Most of the rest of the lunch hour spent with me and Veronica becoming close friends.

archie's point of view

After a wonderful couple of hours with Sophie in all of my classes, we walked to lunch together. We talked about how we both love music, sports, and how she might go out for the softball team. I really liked that I could easily talk to her about all this stuff. Soon enough we made our way into the lunch room and sat down at a table with Betty, Veronica, Kevin, and Jughead.

Everyone introduced themselves, and we started talking before Ronnie interrupted asking Sophie if her last name was Leavitt, then things went down from there. Sophie didn't talk to me for the whole lunch period. I really wish she did though. We could talk about music, how I wanted to do a duet with her, and how great and beautiful she was, but that is not the point. I wish she would just talk to me.