Update {Chapter 48}

Sophie's POV

That day with Archie where we just watched movies and talked was probably one of the happier days that I have had since I got kicked out of my house.

An update on the situation. I am still sleeping on Archie's couch, however, I got a fulltime job at Andrew's construction company. I do books, and make sure things get done. Along with my job I have been going to school. And on top of that, I have been looking into some cheap apartments to rent.

Archie has been to every single apartment viewing with me and at every single one, he finds something wrong with it no matter how small. At one he said the door hinges were to loose, and that they could fall on me at any moment. Even though that problem could easily be fixed with a screwdriver he insisted that we move on and that the apartment wasn't a good fit with my "personality."

Overall things have been great. Archie and I are still together. And I have even become a lot closer with Veronica and Betty, which is great and Archie says that it has been good for me. 

As for as the self-harm goes I have been clean for about a month now. At times it's hard to resist but Archie is always in my corner. Making sure I am doing what I am supposed too.

Prom was also great. It was so much fun. I thought that it would be awkward with Jughead there but him and Betty really hit it off and I am happy for them. Veronica actually went with Reggie, which I think is great. They make the cutest couple. 

Archie's POV

Things have been great these past few weeks with Sophie. It's the happiest I have been in a long time. 

I'm still working construction for my dad. It's hard work, but I like that I get to see Sophie every day when I go in for a break.

We are also looking into an apartment for Sophie to rent. I feel bad that she is only a junior and she already has to support herself. She keeps saying that I am being mellow dramatic and overprotective. But honestly, I just want her to be safe when she's not with me. That's all there is to it.

Sophie and I are still together. And I am so thankful for that. Even Jughead and I have begun to get closer. Now Jughead, Sophie, Betty, Veronica, and I are all a big friend group which I have never really had before.

Sophie and I ended up going to the prom together. It was the best night of my life. The gang had the best time ever. Jughead and Betty went together and they really hit it off, and they are so cute together. Sophie thinks that the fact that Ronnie and Reggie went to the dance together is so cute. I think that it's disgusting. Not to offend anyone but I don't think I will ever learn to like Reggie.