Leave {Chapter 9}

Poor Archie that little cinnamon roll! I think he deserves to go first again lol <3 Also thank you SO much for 100 reads like what?!

Archie's POV

I woke up and stared at my sealing for a solid 20 minutes, until my phone buzzed. And I realized that I was going to be late. I rushed out of my bed and got ready as fast as I could.

I walked into school barely on time. I walked into class and saw Sophie sitting at her desk. She looked pretty today, her pretty blond hair was curled and she wore her usual t-shirt with jeans and converse. "Archie." I was pulled out of my daydreaming and shoved back into reality when my teacher was trying to get my attention. "Hurry and get to your seat!" "Oh yeah sorry." I hurried to my seat and got to work.

After class I walked up to Sophie "Hey can we talk?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes "You know I don't want to talk Archie, so just don't" Then she walked ahead of me and out of sight. 

At lunch I sat alone. I never told any of my other friends about Ms. Grundy and I'm guessing Sophie told them, so I sat alone. I looked over to all of my other friends and saw them laughing, when Veronica looked over at me and started strutting over to where I was sitting. "You really like her don't you?" "What are you talking about?" "Sophie, you are obviously like in love her." "Well yeah kinda." "Yeah I could tell when you broke her heart by telling her about your summer with Ms. Grundy." "I know I will fix it." "Well you better hurry." "I know."

Sophie's POV

I didn't talk to Archie all day, even though I really wanted too, I just couldn't. At lunch Veronica walked up to him, and told him something, but I didn't know what it is. I didn't care, I shouldn't care, but part of me wanted too.  After my last class of the day I quickly started walking home. I was almost home when a certain redhead, Archie Andrews walked up and started walking with me. "Hey Sophie, we really need to talk. Just please don't turn me away." "Yeah I know. I won't don't worry." I stared at the ground as he started talking. "Sophie I'm really sorry about what happened with Ms. Grundy and I know that it will be hard to trust me, but Sophie." He stopped and faced me while grabbing my hands. "I really like you." 

I was stunned Veronica was right, but I couldn't think right now, so I did what any girl put under pressure would do, I ran, fast. I left Archie in the dark, with no explanation and no answer. I got home, out of breath, and stopped having a moment to think about what I did. It was wrong what I did, and I regretted it. I was never going to have another chance like that. Never, ever. Right?