Needs to Happen {Chapter 13}

Okay I am back my laptop died and it wouldn't charge but we are good now! <3

Sopie's POV

Archie told me he loved me, and I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. Of course I loved him too, but I could never say it. I was already breaking the rules by falling for him. So I had no other choice but to tell him that it could never happen.

"Archie I am sorry but  you know I can't. Don't get me wrong your a cute kid, but I just can't." And I did what I always do I walked away. But what else could I have done stayed there, and let him love me. My brother would find out and then that would be the end of my life. Archie and I had to be just friends.

Archie's POV

I poured my heart out to Sophie, but I get that it can't happen. I just feel like it needs to happen. I want it to happen. I have texted her a couple times but she hasn't answered, and I feel helpless. I may love this girl and that is no joke.

When I got home after a heartbreaking day at school I decided to work on my music on the porch since dad was at work,  and I had nothing else to do. I was in the middle of writing some notes down on my music sheets when Sophie's older brother Nathan approached me, and he seemed pissed.