I Know {Chapter 26}

A/N Just another reminder when it says Archie that is Sophie texting Archie and when it says Sophie that is Archie texting her. Also thank you guys for 1.2k reads it never seems to stop lol <3

Sophie's POV

I sat in the soft sort of uncomfortable hospital chairs while I waited for the doctors to do whatever they could do to help Nathan, whatever that was. All I could think about was how were we going to pay for this? What was I going to do if Nathan died? Where would I live? I couldn't imagine a life where everyone I love is dead, but that's what it seems to be coming to at this very moment. 

Archie :)

Arch I really need your right now

Sophie <3 

I'll be there in two seconds where are you?

Archie :)

The Hospital

Sophie <3

What are you doing there?

Archie :)

Please just hurry

As much as I wanted to be alone right now I felt like I needed Archie here in case I got some awful news that no one should be alone to hear.

Archie's POV

I was sitting on my bed playing video games with Jug to celebrate Sophie and I getting back together when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Sophie. 

Sophie <3

Arch I really need your right now

Archie :)

I'll be there in two seconds where are you?

Sophie <3

The Hospital

Archie :)

What are you doing there?

Sophie <3

Please just hurry

I got up in a hurry not telling Jughead where I was going, and got in the car and drove quickly to the hospital. As I drove a million things were going through my head. Was Sophie still alive? Was she going to die? How bad is she hurt? Did someone else get hurt? What if they die?

I finally pulled up to the hospital and ran inside. I looked around to see a crying Sophie sitting in the corner. I ran over and knelt down in front of her. "Sophie what's wrong?" She tried to sputter out words between sobs "Nathan" she cried "He's really hurt. He probably won't live." I pulled her up out of her chair and hugged her. While we sat there she muttered "Your the best." I smiled "I know." I knew that if Nathan died she would be more hurt then ever, and I couldn't let that happen.