Complicated Feelings {Chapter 34}

Sophie's POV

After the gang and I caught up we went upstairs to start my looking not like a blob of grossness. Veronica, Betty, and I went into my room to do my makeup and hair but of course I had to take a shower first. Honestly I don't remember the last time I showered since Nathan died. After I got out of the shower I washed my face and then Veronica and Betty started on making me look less homeless.

 I heard voices down stairs which were the boys. They said they were going to cook something and clean up. I wonder how that was going.

After about and hour or two of Veronica and Betty working tirelessly on my makeup and hair it was finally done. I looked my self in the mirror not believing what I saw. For the first time in a long time I felt like a looked beautiful and just like that confidence and self-esteem filled my body. "Wow Sophie you look hot." Ronnie said with a huge smile on her face. "Agreed." Betty replied. "Thank you guys so much! You guys are miracle workers." We all hugged for a second then pulled away. "Sophie if you don't mind me asking what's up with you and Archie?" I wasn't surprised by Ronnie's question she had been shipping Archie and I since Day 1. "Well after he punched me in Pop's which you both know about I went and told him that whatever we had needed to be put on hold." I explained. "Then you know how I was with Reggie for awhile then Archie told me his feelings and I guess I couldn't help but feel the same." I started to get teary eyed. "Then right after we got back 'together' Nathan got in his car crash and now we are here." They both just stared wide eyed at me. "Wow you guys are complicated." Betty broke the silence. I laughed "Yeah I know. Honestly I don't know where my feelings are. I never got to tell Reggie what Archie said and I don't know if I should." "What do you mean?" Veronica anxiously asked. "I'm saying I think I may still have feelings for Reggie."

Archie's POV

Sophie, Veronica, and Betty walked upstairs to help Soph get cleaned up. We told them we would clean up and cook something but that wasn't as true as we made it sound. Her house wasn't that big of a mess so that was quick, and we just ordered food from Pop's that we were about to go pick up, so it gave Jug and I a chance to talk. "Dude, before Nathan got in his wreck I told Sophie that I liked her and maybe even loved her and she said she felt the same. Then she pushed all of us away and now I have no idea where I stand. Am I her friend? Am I more than that?" Jughead looked at me with a sincere look on his face. "Archie grief does different things for different people. For Sophie she went into a dark place and shut everyone out. She was in that state for months. Who knows how she feels now." He had a point, not the one I wanted to hear but a point at the least. "Should I ask how she feels?" "I think that you two should go pick up our Pop's order together and talk it out." I don't know how I felt about that idea. "What if she shuts me out again?" Jug shook his head "She won't."