Not the One {Chapter 38}

A/N- Ok so I decided to do this kinda cool thing where I will answer questions at the end of each chapter. They can be from you guys of course through the comments or messaging. I might get some from like Pinterest or something too lol. Anyway I just thought it would be fun.

Sophie's POV

I walked out of Weatherbee's office to find Archie sitting on the bench talking with Jug. We made very awkward eye contact until I broke it and walked down the hall and into my first class. I sat there for a little bit doodling on my paper until class started. I looked at my phone and sighed. Five more minutes until class starts. I just wish that the day would be over so I could hurry and break Reggie's heart and give Archie the news. 

I know it's probably not the right thing to do but I don't want to get either of the boys hopes up so honestly I am just trying to avoid them both until the new is out. That was my plan until a certain red head walked in. Yep, you guessed it! Archie Andrews. I was secretly stressing out but I couldn't make it that obvious so I just kept drawing in silence hoping he wouldn't talk to me. It stayed that way for awhile until he said "Are we gonna talk or what?" Ugh I hated that. Honestly when he said that I wanted to reverse my decision but I knew I couldn't change my mind over one thing. "Archie just please don't right now." 

Now, it may not seem like I don't like Archie all that much but I think I really do. No, I know I do. This may be weird but I think I may even love him. Maybe when I tell him he is my pick I'll tell him that then we will kiss and I will have a leg pop just like in Princess Diaries. But until then I just had to be rude and ignorant until the end of the school day.

Archie's POV

Sophie was clearly trying to ignore me, and it made me honestly make up my mind that I most definitely was not the one she was going to choose. I went throughout the school day with only Sophie's decision on my mind. We only had that first class together so I wasn't able to see her until the end of the day when I saw her and Reggie talking. It was time.

qotd; What are you going to major in when you go to college?

answer; I am going to major in secondary education and get a minor in history. So basically I will be a middle school or high school history teacher.