New People {Chapter 23}

A/N: Oh man it feels really good to be back! Just like I said in my last chapter I have been really busy but I am back to writing as much as possible! Also I smell a little drama in Archie's future! Hehehehe

Archie's POV

All week Sophie has been hanging out with Reggie it's like they are secretly dating but it isn't so secret, because they literally do everything together. 

We were at our football game and we had just won so all the students came rushing down on the field. It was pouring rain but I somehow managed to find Reggie before Sophie did so I could talk to him, but before I could get a word out Sophie came running and gave Reggie a huge hug telling him what a great job he had done. After she finished talking to Reggie she finally turned to me said "Good job." Then she walked away with Reggie. I don't know if I am jealous or not but this her trying to think about us (Archie and Sophie just to clarify what us is lol) thing I can't take it anymore. I am either going to find another girl or try my best to get Sophie back.

Sophie's POV

All week I have been hanging out with Reggie it's been so great and I was happy, not like how I was with Archie. Archie, the fiery red haired kid who had stole my heart, and then tore it into shreds. Nathan still doesn't know about what happened with Archie, and I guess it's best that way. He just thinks Archie and I have stopped talking but nothing more and nothing less. Nathan does approve of Reggie though he says "Oh Mantle he is a good kid." and it's true.

All I have been able to think about these past few day is Archie and how Nathan basically controls my life while he goes off and does hell knows what, and that was going to change. It may have taken awhile but I finally realized what I wanted and that was Archie. Oh and for Nathan not to control my whole life.