One or the Other {Chapter 36}

Sophie's POV

After Reggie kissed me I was surprised I just kind of looked at him with a strange look on my face. "Hey Reg I ugh need to talk to the gang but I'll see ya tomorrow ok?" He nodded and walked out the door. I turned to see Betty and Veronica smirking. Jughead was just sitting their showing no emotion. Then Archie I didn't even have to look at him to know he was pissed off. 

"Are you kidding me?" I through a cold stare at Archie. "No one is going to talk about what just happened?" 

"Archie calm down." I said. 

"No Sophie! I love you! That right there was torture for me. I know you like Reggie and you like me but you have to make a choice. You have to pick one or the other soon." With that he stormed out of the house with Jughead right behind him. I walked over and sat on the couch with Betty and Veronica. 

"Girls, I desperately need help right now." They both nodded. 

"I have an idea." Veronica stood up and walked over to the closet that had a bunch of old school project stuff in it. She pulled out two posters and a box of colored Sharpies. She layed them out on the floor and began to write. 

"What is this?" I ask. 

"It's a pro and cons board. We are going to make one about Archie and one about Reggie. Whoever has the least amount of cons and the most amount of pros wins your heart." I nodded. 

Archie's POV

Jug and I got in the truck after that whole scene with Sophie. I wasn't happy but I was mad at myself for saying that to Sophie. Who was I kidding she wasn't going to choose me. I feel awful that she's been going through this whole thing and now she has to choose between to guys that like her a lot. "What was that back there?" Jughead asked. 

"Honestly I don't know Jug. I got angry seeing her with Reggie and it just slipped out, but don't worry I'll fix it." 

"You better." The rest of the way home was silent until I dropped Jug of at his house. "See ya." He waved. "Bye." I finally got home after a long day of just crap. When I got a text from Sophie. 

Sophie <3

I'm sorry about tonight.

Archie (She still hasn't changed it back)

No it's fine it was my fault. So who are you going to choose?

God, I am being pushy but I needed answers.

Sophie <3 

I don't know. I just need time to think.

Archie

I get it.