Not to Shabby {Chapter 20}

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Guys we just got 500 reads!!!!! Thank you guys all so much!!! You guys have given me such great opportunities!!

Sophie's POV

I walked out of Pop's fast. I was expecting Archie to come after but it wasn't, it was Reggie. He came up to me and started walking with me. It was silent for a little bit until he said "Thanks for getting me out of the way in there I really owe you one." "Yeah it was no big deal." "No big deal! Sophie he punched you in the eye!" He took my hand off my eye and looked at it. There was blood and it was already starting to bruise. "Sophie I know you like Archie and all, but I do really like you." That was no news to me considering how he was flirting with me in there. "Reggie don't get me wrong your a super nice guy, but the guy that I like just punched in the face so I should probably lay low for awhile." He laughed "Yeah I get it." After that he walked me home. We talked about school, and Jason Blossom, but as we were walking up to my house I realized that Reggie wasn't to shabby.

Archie's POV

All I could think about was I just punched Sophie. After sitting on the floor at Pop's for a few minutes I got up and ran out. I ran until I got in front of Sophie's house. I just stood there trying to catch my breath for a second, then I went up to the front door, and knocked.

A/N- Sorry Archie's POV is so short! Hope you enjoyed it!!