Another Shot {Chapter 24}

A/N: Okay so there is texting in this chapter so just a reminder that when it says Sophie <3 that's Archie texting her and when it says Archie :) that is her texting him.

Archie's POV

I finally decided to text Sophie today for the first time in almost two weeks, and I was really nervous at what she might say to my very long manifesto, but before that I had to at least strike up conversation.

Sophie <3

Hey Soph, it's been awhile huh?

Archie :)

Yeah I've missed you Arch

I can't believe she really missed me.

Sophie <3

I have missed you too but I need to tell you something

Archie :)

Yeah what's up?

Oh geez here we go.

Sophie <3

Soph I know that you said you needed to sort things out and I get that, I really do, but seeing you with Reggie you know how I get. I can see that you like him a lot. But I have missed having you in my life so much. I understand if you still have some things to sort out but if you don't I will always be here waiting. I just want you to be happy.

Sophie's POV

He just wanted me to be happy, and I was happy when I was with Reggie but something just felt off. I didn't ever feel like anything was off when I was with Archie but I wasn't as happy. Reggie likes me a lot but I keep turning him down in hopes that Archie would come in and swoop me off my feet, and that's exactly what's happening now. I think I know what I have to do.

Archie :)

Yeah I have sorted things out and I really am glad that you were okay with that. It's just what you did with Ms.Grundy was so wrong and I just wish you would have been more honest with me and that I didn't have to hear most of the honest truth from my brother. Archie when I am with Reggie I am so happy maybe even more happy then I was when I was with you, but every time I was with him something felt off and I never felt that off feeling when I was with you. I hate to tell you Andrews but for once you were finally wrong I don't like him like that. I have missed you so much too. Don't wait another second though, I got my life sorted out for now so what do  you say do we give us another shot?