Want You Back (Part Two)

Chapter 67

A/N - Yo! Sorry I left you on the cliffhanger for so long! It's been a VERY long and stressful week! On a good note, I saw Why Don't We live and they were amazing!! On a bad note, two of my friends passed out and were in such a bad state they had to call two ambulances after the show. They're okay now though which is good. Also Why Don't We just released their first album so please go buy/stream it!! And Troye Sivan's new album is also out so buy and stream that too! Sorry for the long a/n, I'll leave you read now...

Want You Back - 5 Seconds of Summer
"Is it tears or just the pouring rain?"

***POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING***

(George POV)

"I know where he is!" I exclaimed, jumping out of my chair. "Can you drive me?" I asked.

"Of course." Jamie said as he picked up his keys. "Let's go."

We got in the car with me directing Jamie as close as I could get to the hill. I don't know how I hadn't thought of it earlier. He had to be here. I was just worried as to what I might find.

It was still pouring when I got out of the car. I started to run when I felt a hand on my arm.

"Wait, you're not going in by yourself." Jamie said.

"I have to. He'd never trust me again if you came with me." I said honestly before I started running again.

"George." He called out, making me turn around. "Be careful."

I nodded and turned back, running at full speed. Once I made it through all the trees and got to the bottom of the hill my heart was racing. I ran up the hill and saw Reece sitting there with his knees pulled up to his chest.

"Reece!" I said as I ran to him and pulled him into my chest. I held him for a minute before I pulled back, putting my hand on his cheek.

I couldn't tell if he had been crying or it was just the rain.

"Are you okay?" I asked, the worry pouring out of my words.

"I'm fine, why?" Reece asked with a confused look on his face.

"You- you weren't answering your phone. I thought that- I thought that something happened to you." I stuttered, unable to stop the tears from falling.

"George I'm so sorry." He said as he pulled me back in. "I accidentally left my phone at home. I didn't mean to worry you baby." He added before kissing my forehead.

I pulled back from the hug and saw he had goosebumps, he must be freezing if he's been out here in the rain. He was only wearing a T-shirt so I pulled my jumper off and tried to put it on him but he pulled away from me.

"No, you'll get cold."

"Reece you've been out here all morning, I'll be fine." I said, planting a kiss on his lips.

He let me put my jumper on him this time. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called Reece's parents, telling them I found him and that he was okay.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah." Reece said with a smile. "And again, I'm so sorry for worrying you, I really didn't mean to. I love you."