Back For You

Chapter 19

A/N - If you're lucky I might have time to update again tonight! Enjoy this chapter ;)

Back For You - One Direction
"I've never been so into somebody before, every time we both touch I only want more"

(George POV)

I walked through the front door.

"Hey mum, I'm going to Reece's tonight to study." I said turning to go up the stairs.

"Again? You seem to be going out a lot lately." Mum said.

"Yeah, I need his help with science and we have a music project due Friday and we're partnered together." I said stopping and looking at her.

"Are you staying the night?" She asked.

"Is that alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine."

I quickly ran up the stairs before she change her mind. I changed and grabbed everything I needed and put it in my duffle bag. I picked up my phone and saw I had a text from Reece.

Make sure you bring bathers :) x

I guess we're going swimming. I grabbed my bathers and added them to my bag and went downstairs, ready to leave. I ran back upstairs and fixed my hair. I hadn't had time this morning, it looked like a mess. I came back downstairs once again.

"Alright I'm leaving. Bye mum." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"How come you dressed up so nice?" She asked me.

I was hoping no one would notice. I was wearing a grey sweater that had white red and black stripes tucked into light denim jeans.

"I- I didn't I- I put on the first thing I found." I stuttered and lied.

"Alright. See you tomorrow." Mum said smiling.
__________________________

I made a pit stop at the supermarket on the way to Reece's. I bought a couple bags full of Haribo gummy bears, chips, soda and Oreos. I knocked on Reece's door.

"Doors unlocked, were out back." I heard Reece call out.

I opened the door and walked in. Lexi was sitting at the dining table drawing.

"Hey Lexi." I said as I walked past.

"Hi George!" Lexi said smiling.

She's so adorable. I walked out the back and saw Reece and Blake in Reece's in-ground swimming pool.

"Hey." Reece said swimming over to the edge.

Wow, his shoulders and back were muscly.
__________________________

(Reece POV)

"Hey. I stopped at the shops on the way and grabbed us some snacks." George said raising the bags in his hands.

"Ooh whatcha got?" I asked.