Rude

Chapter 3

A/N - Hey there! ;) How are you guys? Shoutout to @newhopelucyy for proof reading the entire story, there would be many many more mistakes without her! Enjoy this chap!

Rude - MAGIC!
"
"Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too"

(Blake POV)

"Are you okay?" The guy in the nice yellow jumper asked George.

"I'm fine." George replied angrily, before turning around and storming off while holding his head.

He turned to me and asked, "Is he okay?"

"He'll be alright. Thanks for that." I answered.

"No problem. I'm Reece by the way, I don't think I mentioned that." The boy – Reece – said, reaching out his hand.

I laughed a little before replying, "I'm Blake." I reached to shake his hand. "Are you new?"

"Is it that obvious?" He laughed.

I laughed with him as I said, "No, I've just never seen you around before."

"Ah." He said nodding.

"What's your next class? Do you know where it is?" I asked, not just to be polite. He seems nice, he did help my best friend after all.

"Maths and no."

"I have maths too, I'll walk you?"

"That'd be great, thanks."

"Anytime."

__________________________

I walked Reece to class, talking along the way. We got to class and sat in seats next to each other. I looked around for George but couldn't see him, maybe he's just late.

Reece noticed me looking around and asked what was wrong.

"Nothing, just looking for George." I answered, still looking around.

Reece looked at me questioningly. "Who's George?" He asked.

"My best mate, the guy you helped."

"Oh, right."

Mr. O'Connor started class and George was still nowhere to be seen. Ten minutes had passed and he hadn't walked in yet. It's unlike George to skip class, especially math, he likes math. Maybe he's not okay. He did hit his head pretty hard. Fifteen minutes after class had started I'd worked myself into a panic, and Reece seemed to have noticed. Mr. O'Connor is very strict on the no talking rule, so Reece slipped me a note.

It read, 'Are you okay?'

I wrote on it and slid the note back saying 'I still haven't seen George. He never skips class.'

"Mr. O'Connor, may I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Make it quick." He replied.