Perfect

Chapter 65

A/N - Sorry I haven't updated in like forever, I kind of forgot somehow... Also I went to a concert yesterday! It was absolutely incredible! It was my first time in mosh and I got second row! I'll put my meet and greet photos at the bottom of y'all would like to see :). Another thing, I published a oneshot book so when the updates are as slow as they have been hopefully I will publish one! Enjoy!

Perfect - Ed Sheeran
"I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

(George POV)

The weekend was great, the three of us hung out, we posted our first cover and got a lot of positive comments on it, and it was just a good weekend in general. Unfortunately, it was Monday again. I woke up in Reece's arms, so I'm not complaining too much.

"Morning baby." I whispered.

There was no reply, but I could see him trying not to smile.

"I know you're awake." I whispered.

He still pretended to be asleep. I ran my fingertips along his stomach, going lower and lower until I got to his waistband.

"Don't stop." Reece said, finally opening his eyes.

"What, I don't even get a good morning?" I smiled as I played with his waistband.

"Good morning my one and only." Reece said with a smile.

I smiled back and leant in to kiss him. As I was kissing him I slid my hand underneath Reece's underwear. Reece moaned.

"Fuck, I wasn't expecting you to do that." Reece said with a little laugh.

I laughed back and kissed him again, moving my hand to his back. Reece pulled back and frowned at me before laughing.

"Do you want pancakes for breakfast?" I asked.

"Not if you're making them." Reece teased.

"Hey, I'm a great pancake maker." I defended.

Reece just laughed. "Pancakes sound good."

I climbed out of bed and put on some sweatpants, Reece doing the same but pulling on a shirt as well, I didn't bother to. As we started to walk out of my room I jumped onto his back. He wasn't expecting it, so he nearly fell down. We were laughing, but Reece managed to stand back upright. I cuddled into him and rested my chin on his shoulder. Unlike all the other times he's given me a piggyback, his hands were as far away from my ass as they could possibly be.

Reece carefully walked me down the stairs, smiling the whole way.

"You two are up early." Mum said as we reached the bottom.

"We wanted pancakes." I laughed.

Mum laughed. "Just make sure you clean up."

"Of course." I smiled cheesily.

We walked into the kitchen where Reece put me down. He sat down on one of the stools at the counter as I got the ingredients out.