All Falls Down

Chapter 38

All Falls Down - Alan Walker ft. Noah Cyrus & Digital Farm Animals
"You're the drug that I'm addicted to and I want you so bad"

(Reece POV)

George and I had been talking and kissing for hours. I was kneeling over George kissing him, his hands were on my ass and mine were on his cheeks. I heard a knock at the door. Why does everyone always have to interrupt? I flopped down onto my back smiling, then picked up my phone so it looked like I was doing something.

"Come in." I called out.

Mum opened the door. "Don't forget you boys have school tomorrow, you need to get some sleep."

"Crap! Thanks mum. Goodnight." I said.

"Goodnight boys." Mum said shutting the door.

George saw the photo I had set as my lock screen and took my phone out of my hand.

"This is the photo we took the first day we met, yeah?" He asked.

"Yeah it is." I smiled. That was the best day of my life. Well, that and today.

"I look terrible, let's take another." George said.

"You do not! You look hot as hell in that!" I said honestly. It was one of my favourite photos of George.

George blushed a pale pink and smiled. We both sat up to take the photo.

"You've scruffed up my hair, I look terrible." I laughed.

"I love your hair scruffed up." George said as he lent in to kiss me.

We laid back down still kissing and smiling. George had put my phone down and put his hand on my cheek, still kissing me, before biting my lip carefully, avoiding the stitches. I'd forgotten they were there. I pulled back smiling.

"Is my lip bleeding this time?" I grinned.

"No." George laughed.

"Guess you'll have to bite harder then." I said winking as I kissed him once more.

George laughed. He picked my phone up again and showed me the photo he took.

"You actually took one? I thought you decided not to." I said.

The photo was of us two kissing.

"I like this one. I'm sending it to myself." George said.

"Yeah, you can't see my stitches." I laughed.

"What's your passcode?" He asked.

"Lexi, five three nine four."

"That's so sweet!" George said. "All done, here you go."

George handed me my phone back.

"Shit, it's midnight already." I said putting my phone on my nightstand.

"Can we stay up a little longer?" George said with puppy dog eyes.