Because I Had You

Chapter 64

A/N - Hey y'all. Good news is I now have a tooth again and bad news is I'm not in a lot of pain cause the tooth needed a root canal so they did that while I was there and it's so sore😭 I've barely slept so I'm very tired😓 Anyway, I hope you enjoy❤️

Because I Had You - Shawn Mendes
"You and I, we'll go down in history together"

(George POV)

I woke up pretty much on top of Reece. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

"Morning cutie." He said.

"Good morning." I smiled, closing my eyes as I did so.

"You're the sweetest." He said kissing my nose.

"I know I am, but why?" I said confidently before laughing.

Reece laughed. "Last night, you fell asleep almost as soon as the movie started and you didn't get to say sweet dreams so you woke up when I said goodnight to Blake just to say sweet dreams." He said as he smiled.

I did? 

"I don't remember that, is that all I said? Sweet dreams?"

"You said 'sweet dreams my love'."

"You are my love, my one and only love." I said, kissing his lips.

"Like I said, you're the sweetest." He laughed.

"I didn't know you knew about the sweet dreams thing." I said a little awkwardly.

"I picked up on it after like a week." Reece said smiling.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I asked.

"I don't know." He laughed. "You're the best boyfriend I could've asked for. It sometimes still shocks me how much you care, even the little things like this get to me." Reece said, his eyes turning glassy with tears.

"I care about you more than anything." I said honestly.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I said, kissing him again.

"Can you two stop being lovey dovey and shut up? I'm trying to sleep." Blake groaned.

"We have school, get out of bed or I'll start kissing you instead." I laughed.

"I'm up, I'm up." Blake protested.

"I'll push you out of bed if you don't get up now." Reece said sternly, but with a hint of a laugh in his voice.

"Fuck you." Blake groaned, rolling over. "Neither of you are out of fucking bed, why do I have to be?" He added grumpily.

Reece and I laughed. "Because you'll take an extra hour to get ready unlike us." I said as I climbed off Reece and stood up, planting one more kiss on his lips on my way up.
__________________________

Reece, Blake and I were all in my bathroom doing our hair. I wanted to style it, but Reece wanted me to leave it down.

"But you look so good with it down!" Reece said.