Too Good To Be True

Chapter 46

A/N - Heyy! It's 12am so I thought I'd update instead of sleeping as usual. Enjoy!

Too Good To Be True - Danny Avila & The Vamps ft. Machine Gun Kelly
"I can't look in your eyes, 'cause I fall a thousand times"

(George POV)

The school bell rang and scared me out of my daydream.

"You right?" Reece asked laughing a little as he packed away his books.

"Yeah, I was totally out of it." I laughed.

"What were you thinking about?" Reece questioned.

"You." I stated.

Reece blushed and smiled, looking down to the ground.

"Hey you two love birds." Blake said smiling as we walked out of class.

I stuck my leg my leg out slightly, tripping him over.

"Aye that was mean." Blake said laughing.

We put our stuff away in our lockers and grabbed our books for next class. I didn't realise I was staring at Reece the entire time until I heard Blake whisper, "You're staring."

"Right." I said as I quickly looked away.

"See you after lunch." Reece said smiling.

I smiled back.

"See ya." Blake replied.

Once we walked off in different directions Blake turned to me and asked, "What's with you today?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"They way you're looking at Reece, it's.. Different. I don't know, it just doesn't seem the same."

"I-" I sighed. "Every time I look at him I feel myself falling harder, more in love with him. And I can't take my eyes off him." I said in a half whisper so no one heard as I looked to Blake.

"I'm happy for you man." Blake said as he clapped me on the shoulder. "You're perfect for each other."

I smiled. It was true, Reece is the one.
__________________________

I was walking to lunch with Reece. I had my school bag on my shoulder and it was pulling my shirt off one shoulder slightly, but enough for Brent to notice the love bite Reece gave me yesterday.

"Someone's been getting some." Brent laughed.

"More than you." I said as I continued walking.

"How is Blake in bed? As bad as one would expect?" Brent asked, continuing to laugh.

I stopped and turned to face him. "I don't know, you'd have to ask Hailey." I replied calmly.

The look on his face was priceless. He had it coming.

I turned and started walking to lunch again, fixing my shirt so you couldn't see the love bite.