All Night

Chapter 22

A/N - Hey there. If anyone wants to come and rip my back out that'd be greatly appreciated😁

All Night - The Vamps
"I'm praying this ain't all a dream"

(Reece POV)

George and I were at the beach watching the sunset. I was leaning back on my hands, legs outstretched. George had his back leaning on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful." George said looking at the sunset.

"You're beautiful." I said, kissing the top of George's head.

He turned his head to face me, the sweet grin that I love plastered on his face. I bent my head down and kissed George lightly on the lips. George put his hand on my cheek, continuing the kiss. I sat up and wrapped my arms around the back of George's neck, sinking into the kiss. George pulled back slightly, looking in my eyes.

"I love you Reece." George said smiling.

"I love when you say that." I smiled.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." George said, kissing me each time he said it.

"I love you too George, more than anything."

George jumped on top of me, knocking me down the the ground, attacking me with kisses. I'm definitely not complaining. I could kiss those lips all day.
__________________________

I woke up from my amazing dream and George's head was on my chest, my arm around his waist. I slid my hand up his side to his hair and played with it. George smiled in his sleep. He lifted his leg and put it just barely on top of mine. I placed a kiss on the top of his head and pulled him closer. I want him, I want him so bad. George moved closer to me so we were pressed right up against each other. I continued playing with his hair.

"Good morning." George said in a croaky voice.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back, still playing with his hair.

George put his head back on my chest as he spoke. "I don't want to go to school." He groaned.

"Neither." I groaned back.

"Are we walking?" George asked.

"Yeah. You good with that?" I asked.

"Yeah definitely." He said, grabbing my hand. "How long until we have to leave?"

I sat up and looked at the clock.

"We have an hour."

George rolled onto his stomach. He was half on top of me now. He put his arm on my chest and propped his head on his arm. We were so close I could feel his breath on my face.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, concern in his eyes.

"Great. I didn't have a nightmare. I had a good dream actually." I said.