Anchor

Chapter 30

A/N - Hey! How was everyone's day? Enjoy!

Anchor - Lifehouse
"Hold my hand while I'm sinking in the sand, no one else could understand, you are my anchor"

(Reece POV)

We were on the way to the hospital in George's mums car. I started to feel sick. I knew they had to put a needle in me. I don't do needles.

"Are you okay?" George asked.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"Reece what's wrong?" He asked again, this time leaning forward and looking very concerned.

"I don't feel well. They're going to numb it with a needle aren't they?" I asked.

"Seriously, Reece? A needle?" George laughed.

"I don't do needles." I pouted. "Ow, that was a bad idea."

George laughed at me again.

"Are you okay apart from the needle?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"So what exactly happened?" Natasha asked.

"Brent was pissed at Blake," George started.

"Language." Natasha interrupted.

I silently laughed at George.

"Brent was angry at Blake because he's with Hailey so he punched him, giving him a black eye, then punched him in the stomach, so Reece stepped in to stop him and Brent hit Reece too, resulting in his tooth going through his lip." George said.

I noticed him leaving out me hitting Brent first.

"And you didn't get hit?" Natasha asked.

"No, surprisingly not." George answered.

"He's hit you before?" I asked, anger rising up inside.

"I get shoved a lot and yeah, he's hit me a few times." George admitted.

It's going to take everything in me to not hit him again next time I see him. We arrived at the hospital and went into the ER.

"Do you want me to come in?" Natasha asked.

"No, I'll be okay, thank you." I replied gratefully.

It was about forty five minutes before I was seen.

"So what happened here?" The doctor asked.

"I got punched, tooth went through my lip." I answered.

"Ah yes. I've had quite a few of those." The doctor said as he looked at my lip. "It's gonna need some stitches."

"Figured." I replied.

"Alright, I'm going to use local anaesthesia to numb your lip." The doctor said as he pulled out a needle.