Imagination

Chapter 39

Imagination - Shawn Mendes
"We walk, we laugh, we spend our time, walking by the ocean side,
our hands are gently intertwined,
A feeling I just can't describe"

(Reece POV)

"C'mon George, we have to get up for school." I said as I kissed his neck just below his hairline.

I had my arms wrapped around him.

"No. I don't want to go." George groaned grumpily as he snuggled further into me.

"No don't do that. I will lay with you like this all day if you told me to." I said as I put my head on his shoulder.

George turned around in my arms and kissed me softly. Hmm, I could get used to this. "Come to mine after school on Friday, we'll have the whole day then."

"I like the sound of that." I smiled and kissed him. "I don't want to go to school, I can't kiss you there." I added, kissing him again.

"But after school you can kiss me all you like." George said smiling.

"We're going to Blake's." I said, re jogging his memory.

"Blake'll just get a bit of a surprise." George replied, kissing me again before climbing out of bed.
___________________________

On the way to school George decided to pretend he was a gymnast. He was walking along the curb jumping and waving his arms around, it was hilarious.

"Ready for my cartwheel?" George asked.

"George no!" I laughed. "You'll hurt yourself!"

"I'll be fine." George laughed as he put his hands down. He jumped and tucked his legs up in an attempt of a cartwheel, but failing miserably. He still managed to land on his feet though.

I laughed and clapped my hands. "Perfect George."

"Thank you." He said bowing.

He stepped back up and attempted to leap, but his right foot slipped off the side and hit the road.

"Ah!" George yelled as he fell down.

"You okay?" I asked as I ran over to him.

"Yeah, just rolled my ankle." George replied.

I helped him back up onto his feet. "Can you stand on it?" I asked concerned.

George tried to put weight on his foot, but quickly stopped, pain clear on his face. "Nope."

I turned so my back was to him. "Jump on, I'll piggy back you to school."

George jumped on. "Thanks. My shoe is definitely making it worse." George groaned, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Hold on tighter."

I felt George's grip on my waist tighten. I carefully undid his shoelaces and pulled his shoe off.

"That's so much better." George said in a sigh of relief.

I held onto George's legs again, still holding onto his shoe. George leaned in and kissed my cheek then gave me a tight hug. I rested my head against his. Nearly ten minutes later I turned my head and kissed him softly, earning a sweet smile.