Last Night

Chapter 28

A/N - This is super cringey, so I apologise in advance.

Last Night - The Vamps
"Think I might've kissed someone, and if tomorrow never comes, we had last night"

(Reece POV)

I woke up with George's head on my chest. His mouth was slightly ajar. He had drooled all over me, but I found I didn't really care. George looked so peaceful. He sat up slightly, rolling me over, then wrapping his arms around me tight. I turned to face George, his arms still around me. I kissed his nose and made him smile. His hand had slid down to my ass. His eyes flicked open for a second before closing again.

"Good morning beautiful." I said kissing his nose again.

He smiled and made a cute sleepy giggly noise. I kissed his nose again, and he made some more cute noises.

"I know you're awake." I whispered, kissing his nose again. "I'm not going to stop until you open your eyes."

"Then I'm not opening my eyes." George mumbled sleepily.

Sleepy George is super adorable.

He partially opened his eyes. "Good mornin'." George said. His voice was still sleepy.

"You're adorable when you're sleepy."

"I'm always adorable." George said.

So sleepy George is a cocky George. I like cocky George too.

"I know." I said kissing his nose again. "Were you awake when you kissed me last night?"

"I what?" George said, still half asleep. "I do remember that actually. I wasn't entirely awake."

I laughed. "I didn't think so."

"I'm sorry Reece. It's not fair on you for me to say I need time and then go and kiss you, It's using you. I'm sorry." George said.

"I don't care, George. Use me as much as you want. I know you're not ready yet, I'm not expecting anything. And when you are ready, I'll be here."

"It's not fair on you."

"Well I guess I can dial down the handsome and irresistibleness a bit." I said sarcastically.

"I don't think that's even possible for you, Reece."

I laughed.

George only just realised where his hand was. He started to slide it back up. I put my hand on top of his and slid it back down.

"Leave it." I smiled.

George smiled and pulled me in so I was completely against him. If only I could kiss him.
__________________________

(George POV)

"George. George, we need to leave soon." Reece was saying in a soft voice.

He was shaking me lightly.

"Mmm, what?" I asked sleepily.