Viva Las Vegas.

(Demi's POV)

I sat in my car, my head buzzing with nerves. First Wilmer needs to talk, that could mean anything and I am so scared to find out what it means this time, second Charlie has decided to try drugs given to her by her roommate, all I can do is hope that she doesn't try and do that again, and finally I can't see Charlie for a month. I have seen her every weekend since she has been in treatment, and now I can't because she decided to be stupid. That's not just punishing her, it's punishing me too. Not only that but Dr. Michelson read to me what he wrote down while Charlie was high, the whole thing just tore me up and I can't believe Sandra would turn from a loving mother to an abusive one so quickly;  and Dr. Michelson says he believes it to be true, and that Charlie has a deep physiological need for the mom Sandra use to be. So that pretty much told me no matter how hard I try and how much I love her, I'll never be good enough.

I pulled into Wilmer's driveway and got out of my car, this time I knocked on his door to see if I could come in. I heard footsteps, then I heard a few locks turn, and soon Wilmer's face appeared from behind the door. "Hola babe, come on in, how have you been Hermosa?"

"I've been better, what do you need to talk about?" I asked nervously as I stepped into the house. Wilmer shut the door then took my hand, leading me to the couch. Wilmer sat down then pulled me down onto his lap, "Babe what is it?"

"Well I know you want to stay here for Charlie, and I get that, but she'll be in treatment for a few more months, and I'm sure she'd want you to have fun too, so I may have gotten something." Wilmer tried to hint at something, but I wasn't getting it.

"Okay?" I looked at him with total confusion.

"Okay, well, you see I bought plane tickets to Las Vegas and-"

"Las Vegas? What do you think we're gonna do there Wilmer, that's just parties, gambling, drugs, alcohol, and- Did you think we would elope there?" I spoke so quickly, Wilmer started to laugh and I became even more confused.

"Babe we're not going to Vegas for those things, and we are definitely not eloping, you deserve a big wedding. I bought tickets for three different UFC fights. So what do you say? You wanna go to Vegas?" Wilmer raised his eyebrows, I stared at him in a sense of shock. I couldn't believe he bought UFC fight tickets for me. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, wrapping my arms around his neck, his arms snaking their way around my waist. "So yes?" Wilmer pulled back, I just nodded then pulled him back in, smiling into the kiss.

"Oh fuck yes." I said happily. Wilmer grinned and I made a mental note to not tell him that the only reason I was okay with leaving for a few days was because I wouldn't be able to see Charlie for a few weeks, I want him to think I'm leaving solely because I want to be with him, which I do, but if I was able to see Charlie in two days I'd be there instead of a UFC fight in a heart beat. "So when do we leave?"

"Tomorrow morning, so what do you say we go ahead and take the bags I already packed for myself, put them in your car, go to your house and pack your clothes, then put on a movie, but not watch the movie." Wilmer suggested.

I hummed as if I was considering the idea, "Sounds good to me." I giggled.

----

I looked out of the hotel window feeling guilty as hell. Charlie would love this, I mean sure she hates UFC fights, but she would have loved Las Vegas, she would have really enjoyed all of the shows and the roller coasters. I heard the door shut and I knew Wilmer must be back with the bags. "Hey Dems, since we don't have any UFC fights till tomorrow night, do you want to go to the party my buddy is throwing, it's on the top of Ceaser's Palace." 

"Sure, why not." I replied absent mindedly, I turned around to see him placing the bags on the bed, "What time is the party?" 

"In about an hour or two, so we have some time." Wilmer came up to me and wrapped his arms around my body, I let myself cuddle into his chest and the scent of his Creed cologne filled my nostrils. I let his embrace calm me down, Charlie needed this, she needed help, she deserves to be helped, she deserves to be happy. I deserve to be happy too. My hand cupped his cheek and I pulled him in, kissing his smooth lips. His facial hair rubbing against my skin making me giggle into the kiss; his tongue traced my bottom lip and my mind raced back to my kiss with Niall. I pulled away, his face still in my hands, and stared at him. This is not Niall, this is my loving boyfriend Wilmer. He is not someone I kiss out of weakness and lust, he is the one I kiss for strength and love. He stared into my eyes, his filled with confusion and hunger. I pulled his face back to mine, pushing us back so he was sitting on the bed and I was straddling his lap.  Wilmer pulled me close to his body and I could feel the heat between us, we didn't waste any time and soon we were full on making out on the bed.